Thread: San Jose, CA
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 04:06 AM
cudaman
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: San Jose, CA - good Xfire service techs... Sunnyvale Chrysler

Dudes and Dudettes,

I'm in central San Jose and work in South San Jose... Would like to meet up with other owners too... I'm sort of an SRT-aholic... got a highly modified SRT4 and the spousal unit has an SRT-6.

If you are doing warranty work, I recommend Sunnyvale Chrysler on El Camino Real in Sunnyvale... They have one technician that is trained on the SRT-6. He's there on Wed-Fri, or at least that was his old schedule. The Sunnyvale Chrysler folks have a very organized and efficient service process and seem to get the car in and give you the straight scoop. So far, we've had the E-19 recall done (cooling fan switch module replacement, all 23,700 Xfires need that, check the thread here, and one minor oil leak issue that required a new oil sending unit). Make sure to give your ride plenty of time to get fixed as parts are not readily available... Even ***** and little plastic pieces require special orders... So shop early, and shop often if you have issues that need caring for... We do get some heavy discounts on "regular" maintenance from Sunnyvale Chrysler and Chris's Dodge (Stevens Creek Blvd)... But Chris's has an "unorganized" service center... When you leave a message, nobody has ever called me back.

If another San Jose meet or ride might be coming up, whoever spearheads it, hit me up at 408-569-4898 if I don't get to the board for reviews and updates.

Russ - cudaman