Old 11-05-2008, 11:43 AM
distantpulse
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: Replace your Steering Stabilizer, you'll be surprised.

Originally Posted by Buran
When you say fast what do you mean? I ordered mine on 10/26 and still have yet to receive it...

The funny thing is that I was emailed a tracking number the next day through the USPS but ever since then this is STILL the message when I try to track:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 27, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 27, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Ugh!
Yeah, you should have received it by now I would think. Did you try and contact them to see what was up? I think mine arrived in 3 days or so.