View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:06 PM
o7media
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Posters?

Originally Posted by bmorgan
o7media, first of all... I would like to thank you for the wallpapers that you made for the forum members. I am a software engineer that also does graphic design, so I know the amount of effort and time that goes into producing the type of pieces that you gave freely to the group. Especially, if you are like me and are **** about the finished product, which no doubt you are. I can tell that about you just from the passion that you express about a car that you aspire to own. I applaud your eagerness to be a part of the community..... to contribute...... to learn....... and to even share a laugh or two. If you lived near me, I would extend my friendship and offer to let you drive my car on occasion. I have visited your website, and I can tell you that you have a natural gift. This is something that cannot be taught. If you can use this gift to offer owners something that enhances their enjoyment of this car, more power to you. Stay positive, and I hope you are able to achieve your dream of owning a Crossfire very very soon.
Thanks! Means a lot to me!