View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Moparrbust
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Fastest 1/4 mile thread...

Originally Posted by cruzinquick
That's about right with all the p/p work he has done. He was still getting it all dialed in with tuning after having all the work done. Even then was running 11.50's and that wasn't in negative DA. DT estimates DA at 464' for this pass. That's very possible with a 100 octane tune, and I don't doubt if he hasn't taken to the 109 octane route. There is still another three tenths left in -1500 da. Also factor in he may be lighter. I have my daughter making passes in a slower car to get the experience. She was able to best my ET in that car by .40 less. Wait till she runs the xfire.

Light kid or not, Jeff was trapping 10mph less with NO naaaawwws. I figured it was just a typo(meant to say Naaawws instead of NO Naaawwwss) and wanted to poke at it. I know how important a variable the DA is...............but it's still not gonna give you 10mph in trap. I don't know anything about his setup so if he can trap 130mph in a SRT-6 without sipping on a bottle then I definately bow down to the master.