View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:14 AM
EOLJR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake Pad Replacement

Can anyone on the forum direct me to illustrated instructions on "How to replace the brake pads, front and back, on '04 Chrysler Crossfire Limited"? I want to replace them with a set of Rotex Gold that I ordered yesterday. The brake dust drives me crazy. I can get the instructions from the Mercedes SLK230 forum completely illustrated. Are they the same? Don't let the Mercedes forum out-perform this one. My last car was a '98 Mercedes SLK. The electrical, vacuum, hydraulic operated top system failed and rendered the car useless. The entire car runs on this system. I loved the car, but the repairs were too expensive. I really hated having to leave the Mercedes forum. The members there were very knowledgeable and helpful. The Crossfire rides much better and is faster than the SLK230. I'm also replacing the radio with a Blaupunkt London MP48 I ordered over the internet for $89.00. The original radio performs well when it wants to. Sometimes it freezes and won't do anything. The Blaupunkt is a perfect plug and play connection.
Thanks,
EOLJR

Last edited by EOLJR; 04-22-2010 at 05:28 AM.