Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 PM
blackcrossfire07
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Hair Dryer and Compressed air Dent Removal

Originally Posted by Trimmy
Thanks for all the responses guys and girls as always we can rely on the experience of others. The dealers said they would have to take the door apart and respray the whole panel and then blend into the from and back wings, thats half a respray for a 1 inch dent. I was not prepared to have that happen. They said the Paintless Dent removal procedures wont work on the door due to the crease at the top where the cross is in the detailing. But the dent is right in the middle. I thought that was just BS myself and you guys have confirmed it. I HATE MAIN DEALERS they just LOVE to rip us normal folk off!!!

Gonna see if i can manage to get a dent man out to have a look then.

Cheers all!
My car is black too... so every dent you see. I would find a dent removal guy. Even go over to his place if you have to. Most of these guys travel from dealership to dealership so they may even say to meet them at a close dealership. He may say I can't guarantee but tell him to do his best. He will make it look great and it will take him 5 min without pulling your car apart. And if you aren't happy with it, then you can go the bodyshop route (but I am pretty sure you will be happy). No need to pull off door panels and spray them. Go for the less invasive option first (that is my opinion). It is better for your sanity, saves you time by not leaving your car somewhere and less stress on your car