Old 07-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 457 Likes on 321 Posts
Default Re: Helpful Info for those looking to purchase a Crossfire

Originally Posted by smfrycruzr
There is really no differences between the year models. The '04s are all "Limiteds", with the only diff. being the auto-dim rear view mirror, I beleive. Some minor cosmetic changes to the knee bolster areas in later years, for the air bag system, again, I beleive. The later years came out with the Roadsters, SRTs ('05 only), Base, and Special Editions ('05 only) .
On the Base models, you don't get the big amp for the stereo, Black paint only, no window surround (silver part on the others), no silver side strakes, cloth seats (no heat), and maybe a few other minor things ( someone else may help me on this.
The '05 Special Editions are all (I beleive) Inferno Red or Blaze Red (not sure which), silver surround, silver strakes, and SRT wheels, and maybe a few other minor cosmetics.
And last, but surely, not least, the SRT6s. What can I say, hand built, supercharged, AMG V6 with 320 HP motor!!! WOW!! I beleive they beefed up the suspension on these a bit. And a few minor cosmetics on the cabin interior.
Best thing is to look for the color you want and milage you can afford, stick or auto (SRTs are auto only).
Hope this helps...