View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:09 PM
metrocop
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Front Lip For The Crossfire...

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
NEWS FLASH.. Your not some genius that has "created" (using your words) a "new front lip" as you claim. If you did create one.. then you should contact me for a tape measure so you wouldn't have to cut an inch off each side and throw a sheetrock screw through it to hold it on. Over six months now you've been trying to pawn yours off.. tell you something? "phat lip" thread has a much cleaner looking spoiler and cheaper if you didn't notice. That lip your trying to pawn off is an 80 dollar item all day long and it just kinda pisses me off someone would come on here.. take all the FREE money saving fixes and turn around and try and fleece the members.
So if "hijacking" your thread saves a member a mistake.. well call me guilty, build you a bridge, and get over it.

When I get my rear diffusers developed.. (cheap abs plastic and fiberglass).. I'll gladly sell you a pair for a bargain price of $350.00, Deal? And no not some chopped down Subaru piece that you have to trim 8" from and put 10 screws in. And these actually will be "created by me".. not some bogus claim to fame.
Dang, you took the words right out of my mouth........well, all except the last part about the diffusers...I really hate it when somebody pisses on my leg and tells me it's raining...