View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Cobra953
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fan Relay Recall

I had very good service with my dealer. Went in on a Thursday afternoon,on the way home from work. Made the appointment for 7:30 the next morning. Drank some free coffee, and was out in 45 minutes from the time I drove up. Watched the work being done.

Two weeks ago I was rear ended by some sorry... anyhow, took the car in to the dealers collision center. The insurance company had a rep on sight. Dropped it off and took a rental. Went back on Tuesday. All the parts were in. No delay at all. Scheduled for paint on Wednesday, new exhaust system on Thursday, and home on Friday. Beautiful work, perfect paint match, and completely cleaned inside and out.

For those in North Texas, it was Huffines Collision Center, Lewisville. Work carry's a lifetime warranty. I have a written certificate from both the center and the insurance company should I have a future problem. Also received a full list of all work done and parts replaced, with part number and cost.

Sorry for the long story, but I have been impressed with the service I have received since I bought the car in Jan '05.