All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

Duracell Sale

Old 11-28-2015, 09:08 PM
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Duracell Sale

Now through Dec 3rd Sam's Club has a "Black Friday" sale on Duracell AGM batteries. $25 off. A 34/78 is $104.88, H5 (about an inch shorter than an H6) 109.88.

Old 12-05-2015, 07:14 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Duracell Sale

Well missed that and my battery is DOA

Old 12-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My battery was dead today when I tried to start it. I put the battery Charger on it for a hour then drove it to Advance Auto to have it checked. It ok just needed charged. I just got the car the end of November and had it shipped up from Florida to my house. It sat in the garage until today. The weather was nice and plan to take the wife out for supper. Its back in the garage on the charger and have no idea what drain the battery. I guess I will take the - post off for now. Will half to see what draining the battery. It might needed charge when I got the car? The weather is going to change this weekend to get colder here in Pa.I did mow the yard today. Better then shoveling snow.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I replaced my battery with a 48/H6 I believe from Sams Club. A bit bigger and a bit more powerful than the one I replaced because they don't sell the straight group 48 any more. As far as I can remember is almost the exact size as the original Varta. The last battery I had to use small piece of rubber hose to space out the battery bracket. I was cleaning around the battery area and found the original red plastic cover for the positive terminal on the battery. It even fits the new Duracell.