Asia Serving all countries of the Asian continent.

Member from Singapore

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 02:23 AM
xfire embrace
Red face Member from Singapore

First time posting in this Topic.
Hope to meet up if there is any members somewhere around the neighborhood.
I will be pleased to meet you.

Take care
Have fun

Only,

Old 08-25-2005, 05:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Member from Singapore

I just got back from Groningen.
Sorry for the long disappearance.
You off'd your pm and your email isn't valid.
Don't put me off Yana. You know how to contact me.

It will please me to meet you too.

Old 02-27-2006, 03:25 PM

will be in Singapore March 3 - 6...no car though...just business...

Old 02-28-2006, 03:25 AM
xfire embrace

Well well well, I read this on time.
Since still will not be in Singapore at that point of time, my recommendation is catch a glimpse of World Cup Trophy or even touch it made available at Suntec City on 3rd March, Friday. I don't think it will take up big portion of your busi_ time.
Anyway, Welcome to Garden City Singapore. Have a safe trip and pleasant stay.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:45 AM

hey!

good to see fellow Singaporean here... just bought myself a Crossfire 2006 Roadster... hope to see you on the road!

cheers

eddy

Old 03-01-2007, 03:44 AM
xfire embrace

Hello there, I couldn't believe my eyes and still can't trust my eyes today since am kind of under the weather.
Ohh you really exist.
Ok making this short.
Knocking off right after.

Eddy am in BP, where you at?

If you feel uncomfy with TMI, mail me at: rselyanatromp@yahoo.com

Regards and very please to meet you.

Last edited by xfire embrace; 03-01-2007 at 03:49 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by xfire embrace
Hello there, I couldn't believe my eyes and still can't trust my eyes today since am kind of under the weather.
Ohh you really exist.
Ok making this short.
Knocking off right after.

Eddy am in BP, where you at?

If you feel uncomfy with TMI, mail me at: rselyanatromp@yahoo.com

Regards and very please to meet you.
Hey!

I really exist? What's BP? TMI?

I'm lost here... haha...

Cheers,

Eddy

Old 03-01-2007, 11:59 PM
xfire embrace

Originally Posted by etmusic
Hey!

I really exist? What's BP? TMI?

I'm lost here... haha...

Cheers,

Eddy
I apologize for my presumptuous manner.

Yes you really exist as am very glad to know another crossfire owner in SG and in this forum.
Thought of communicating with a fellow Singaporean, we usually used short term right? Like, I am at BP or JW or TP .. any of those ring the bell?
TMI = too much info. If you feel uncomfortable revealing too much info. in here, you can always email me.
Leading to another how rude of me.
Eddy, welcome aboard and like I do, hoping you will find this forum very useful with informations, knowledge, experiences contributed by members that come from every walk of life. Me, am always blending with the background.
If you have not known yet, try to zoom into what informations you most require by using the Search Field. Otherwise, you can always raise question and I believe the members are always willing to help you. I can special mention some names but they know who they are.
I will be officially off from this forum for awhile. Call of duty ...ehm... outside SG. Which usually I will be w/o the embrace of my xfire.
So yeah, enjoy the ride and this forum as well.
Still I am within the reach of email or holler me when you see me on the road. Never seen a roadster on SG road tho. Would love to... and I will know its Eddy. (",)

Regards.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by xfire embrace
I apologize for my presumptuous manner.

Yes you really exist as am very glad to know another crossfire owner in SG and in this forum.
Thought of communicating with a fellow Singaporean, we usually used short term right? Like, I am at BP or JW or TP .. any of those ring the bell?
TMI = too much info. If you feel uncomfortable revealing too much info. in here, you can always email me.
Leading to another how rude of me.
Eddy, welcome aboard and like I do, hoping you will find this forum very useful with informations, knowledge, experiences contributed by members that come from every walk of life. Me, am always blending with the background.
If you have not known yet, try to zoom into what informations you most require by using the Search Field. Otherwise, you can always raise question and I believe the members are always willing to help you. I can special mention some names but they know who they are.
I will be officially off from this forum for awhile. Call of duty ...ehm... outside SG. Which usually I will be w/o the embrace of my xfire.
So yeah, enjoy the ride and this forum as well.
Still I am within the reach of email or holler me when you see me on the road. Never seen a roadster on SG road tho. Would love to... and I will know its Eddy. (",)

Regards.
Hey! Was down at Club MOMO last night and was told that there is a CROSSFIRE who frequent there. Is that you? Black Roadster with license plate number 222?

Cheers,

Eddy

Old 03-28-2007, 02:40 AM
xfire embrace

Originally Posted by etmusic
Hey! Was down at Club MOMO last night and was told that there is a CROSSFIRE who frequent there. Is that you? Black Roadster with license plate number 222?

Cheers,

Eddy
Heya,

No. 1 - Nu_uh not me. Mine is Black Coupe '04 which is in my uncle's garage, Johore, at this moment.
No. 2 - I don't frequent Club MOMO; since now I know there are you and 3ple 2, perhaps when am back in Singapore I will cruise there.
No. 3 - My hangout is Starbuck VivoCity, Wheelock Border or my "hideout" CCK SC equipments and swimming pools & sometimes, MOS-Ministry of Sound or at the pitch watching soccer match.
No. 4 - For right now, I am still doing assignment in Indonesia missing my xfire and home very very badly.
No. 5 - Take care. (,")

Last edited by xfire embrace; 03-28-2007 at 03:48 AM.