Audio, Video and Electronics Have audio, video or electronics questions? Post them in here.

Dealercostcaraudio.com anyone???

Old 05-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealercostcaraudio.com anyone???

hey just wondering if anyone had experience with it, looks like it super cheap for JL audio 10w7 and various amplifiers much cheaper than crutchfield just throwing this out there let me know??? site was fun i filled up a cart in a matter of minutes never fallowed through with the order seems very cheap almost 50% off!!!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Thumbs down Re: Dealercostcaraudio.com anyone????

Man, do yourself a favor and RUN!!!! I read the reviews for this place (there are a tonne of negative reviews on them) but I ignored all the warning signs. I ended up ordering a sub from them at the end of December and it just finally showed up last week after contacting my credit card company and had a stop payment put on their account. Funny thing, I e-mailed them nearly daily and their response almost every time was either it is on its way, just left, or we will be sending it tomorrow.... I promise!

If you want to review the 96 message e-mail thread let me know, I'd be happy to share.

If you are looking for a reputable on-line retailer, do yourself a favor and user Sonic Electronix....
Stand up company. I have spend a few thousand with them now and would not hesitate to tell anyone to use them. Their prices are typically the same as if not better than Dealer Cost Car Audio.

PM me if you want more details on my whole experience.

Viffer

Old 05-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Dealercostcaraudio.com anyone????

Originally Posted by ViffeR
Man, do yourself a favor and RUN!!!! I read the reviews for this place (there are a tonne of negative reviews on them) but I ignored all the warning signs. I ended up ordering a sub from them at the end of December and it just finally showed up last week after contacting my credit card company and had a stop payment put on their account. Funny thing, I e-mailed them nearly daily and their response almost every time was either it is on its way, just left, or we will be sending it tomorrow.... I promise!

If you want to review the 96 message e-mail thread let me know, I'd be happy to share.

If you are looking for a reputable on-line retailer, do yourself a favor and user Sonic Electronix....
Stand up company. I have spend a few thousand with them now and would not hesitate to tell anyone to use them. Their prices are typically the same as if not better than Dealer Cost Car Audio.

PM me if you want more details on my whole experience.

Viffer

DITTO WHAT HE SAID RUN AND RUN QUICK TO SONIC ELECTRONIX

Old 05-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Default Re: Dealercostcaraudio.com anyone????

thanks guys i stumbled onto that site seemed too good to be true, i also read same kind of reviews either people loved it or really really hated it just wondering if anyone on here heard of them appreciate it, and thanks for the referral to sonic. I'll be filling up a "wishlist cart" lol