-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

XFi Polos for sale

Old 06-26-2007, 01:52 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: XFi Polos for sale

Originally Posted by ShirtaDay
For those of you that are still interested in polos, caps, or anything else, please e-mail us at our company e-mail, which is customorders@shirtaday.com and I or someone else will take care of you. Please include what you would like, quantities, sizes, colors, etc. and we will send you an invoice. Once payment is received we'll place your order and your items should ship in about 4 business days.

Btw, polos are $20, minimum order of 2.

I can do flexfit, one size fits all, type hats, embroidered with the crossfire logo (coupe or roadster) or the XFi logo for $25 each, minimum order 2 as well.

If you would like a specific quote on something else, please contact me at the e-mail mentioned above. We can also do jackets/windbreakers, fleeces, blankets, bags, etc.

Thanks all.
Andrew, can this be a sticky?

Old 06-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Honorary -C-I-C-C-I Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Re: XFi Polos for sale

Done (for a while). My Turf.
I contacted SAD about Patches.
Will update when I hear back.

- JD

Last edited by REDCROSS; 06-27-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:47 PM
raulito11

Is anyone still taking on orders or will I have to go directly with SAD, also should I wait and see if they will be added the xfi logo since I am a member now ?

Old 06-29-2007, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by raulito11
Is anyone still taking on orders or will I have to go directly with SAD, also should I wait and see if they will be added the xfi logo since I am a member now ?
Please e-mail me at customorders@shirtaday.com with what you'd like (sizes, colors, etc.). We can do polos with either the Crossfire Coupe (or roadster) image for you or the XFi. Costs are the same for either.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Forum Regular

The group buy is over for these but you can still order the polos with the XFi logo or with the Crossfire lettering and coupe/roadster silhouette, just contact ShirtaDay at the e-mail listed on this post. I believe he has a minimum order of 2, but you will like the shirts. I have the Crossfire Roadster polo and the XFi polo and I like the XFI polo a lot better. As soon as the wife makes up her mind on what color she wants I will be ordering a couple more.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:05 PM

Just as a reminder, we can embroider those same images on hats, jackets, fleeces, blankets, etc.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:10 PM
raulito11

Thank you...one last question, is it possible to add the SRT6 logo for xfire SRT6 owners ?

Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 PM

Thank you...one last question, is it possible to add the SRT6 logo for xfire SRT6 owners ?
Sort of. That image hasn't been digitized yet... to be digitized someone has to take the regular image and manually "program" the embroidery machine to know where to place threads over the original. This is stored in a special file format that the embroidery machines uses to create the design. That would cost $45. I'm assuming there aren't enough SRT6 owners for anyone or any group to take on that up front cost.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
raulito11

Is that $45 per shirt/polo ?...I wouldn't mind paying that much for a addition, would I have to provide the SRT6 image ? Also where could I view the current image that is being used ?

Old 06-29-2007, 03:35 PM
FP

Is that $45 per shirt/polo ?...I wouldn't mind paying that much for a addition, would I have to provide the SRT6 image ? Also where could I view the current image that is being used ?
Raulito, since the SRT6 logo has not been digitize, that's a one time charge of $45, plus the cost of the shirt, but it a one time charge only. We all paid for the digitizing for the other two logos, but the cost was spread out among many of us, so it only came to a few bucks a piece.
You can try getting a group of SRT6 owners, and see if they want to join you.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:55 PM
raulito11

Thanks for the info FP...I'll see if can get something started, also never saw your response to my PM.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by FP
Raulito, since the SRT6 logo has not been digitize, that's a one time charge of $45, plus the cost of the shirt, but it a one time charge only. We all paid for the digitizing for the other two logos, but the cost was spread out among many of us, so it only came to a few bucks a piece.
You can try getting a group of SRT6 owners, and see if they want to join you.
That is correct, and I'd need someone to provide me with an SRT6 image in some format to start off of. I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:45 AM
Question Re: XFi Polos for sale

I would like to order: 1 ladies Large Black Polo and 1 ladies Large in white. Please get in touch with me by my e-mail address: shades316@comcast.net. Thank you , Sally Schrauder. I need to see a picture of the Polo shirt or if you have any other merchandise also, the price. Thank you so much

Old 12-19-2007, 09:44 AM
FP

Originally Posted by Sally Schrauder
I would like to order: 1 ladies Large Black Polo and 1 ladies Large in white. Please get in touch with me by my e-mail address: shades316@comcast.net. Thank you , Sally Schrauder. I need to see a picture of the Polo shirt or if you have any other merchandise also, the price. Thank you so much
You should go to the 'Market Place' Accessories and Gear forum and order from there. I doubt he's checking the forum for orders.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...play.php?f=103