-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.
View Poll Results: I'm an active XFI Member/I paid my dues but have not been acknowledged
Yes, I am an active member and wish to continue
47.90%
Yes, I am a member but don't wish to continue
0%
No, I'm not member but wish to join
47.90%
No, I'm not a member but I sent my dues and have not received my Kit/Acknowledgment
4.20%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

XFI Conference Call Action Items

Old 03-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Attention all XFI members and potential new members

Originally Posted by Derf
I guess I don't understand, are we supposed to pay a fee for using this site? I never paid use the site a lot, and seem to have acccess to everything. I think I remember registering, because I have a password and Name...
If I'm supposed to pay, let me know. I use it enough I guess I should support it.
Derf
No fee for using the forum!

If you want to join XFi....or it's soon to be version 2, it costs a few bucks. Be sure to vote either way.......we need all the info we can get to make sure that whatever form XFi takes in the future, it has everyone's interest at heart.

The more ideas the better.......

Old 03-13-2008, 04:31 PM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Derf
I guess I don't understand, are we supposed to pay a fee for using this site? I never paid use the site a lot, and seem to have acccess to everything. I think I remember registering, because I have a password and Name...
If I'm supposed to pay, let me know. I use it enough I guess I should support it.
Derf
No, there is no fee required to use this site.

There is a Crossfire International Auto Club that was started by a member some time ago, and the membership to join was $10 (one time fee) For this you would get a couple of XFi decals and that was it. There is a forum category on this forum for XFi members only and that was meant to have XFi discussions between for XFi members only.

The member who started the XFi club is no longer running it, and the person who had taken over the club can not continue to run it. If you do a search you will see that many of the XFi members want to take the auto club to another level, and make it a true "Auto Club".

Where are we now?

Some of us are trying to get it going, but need to gather much information such as;
  • How many XFi members are still active?
  • How many are interested in joining
  • Who's going to run it?
  • Provide some structure
  • Register the Club
  • Plan activities
There is a lot to figure out. As soon as we have an accurate database of members, we will nominate the officers who will run it, and have a vote for the nominees, length of term..................

I will publish a conference bridge number for all those who want to brain storm on where we want to take the club, and take it from there.

I hope this helps explain it a little.

BTW, I don't think there are too many members active. This voting is helping sort it out. We will also go through the only list we have and see when was the last time members logged in. I was hoping that Mightyjlr would be able to create and XFi member field to make this easier, but I don't think he's been able to do that. So thanks to several of you who have volunteered to help, I will be sending you a spreadsheet with the number ranges you will be searching through the 'Member List" and report back on their last activity.

Thanks to all who have volunteered.

Last edited by FP; 03-13-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:40 AM

bump.........

Old 03-14-2008, 06:13 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 449 Likes on 316 Posts

Originally Posted by apkano
bump.........
Steve, you are very consistent here

Old 03-14-2008, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
Steve, you are very consistent here

LOL........it gives me something to do in the morning to avoid work!

At least I LOOK busy!

Old 03-14-2008, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by FP

There is a Crossfire International Auto Club that was started by a member some time ago, and the membership to join was $10 (one time fee) For this you would get a couple of XFi decals and that was it. There is a forum category on this forum for XFi members only and that was meant to have XFi discussions between for XFi members only.

The member who started the XFi club is no longer running it, and the person who had taken over the club can not continue to run it. If you do a search you will see that many of the XFi members want to take the auto club to another level, and make it a true "Auto Club".

Where are we now?

Some of us are trying to get it going, but need to gather much information such as;
  • Who's going to run it?
  • Provide some structure
  • Register the Club
  • Plan activities
There is a lot to figure out. As soon as we have an accurate database of members, we will nominate the officers who will run it, and have a vote for the nominees, length of term..................

I will publish a conference bridge number for all those who want to brain storm on where we want to take the club, and take it from there.

BTW, I don't think there are too many members active. This voting is helping sort it out. We will also go through the only list we have and see when was the last time members logged in. So thanks to several of you who have volunteered to help, I will be sending you a spreadsheet with the number ranges you will be searching through the 'Member List" and report back on their last activity.

bump........

Old 03-15-2008, 11:42 AM

Great to hear the club will be returning. I would like to join, so count me in. You can contact me through this sight. Thanks< Patty

Old 03-15-2008, 01:06 PM

sorry clicked wrong one. put me as not a member but would like to join

Old 03-15-2008, 01:11 PM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by pedals down
sorry clicked wrong one. put me as not a member but would like to join
Will do.............

Old 03-15-2008, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by FP

Where are we now?

• Who's going to run it?
  • Provide some structure
  • Register the Club
  • Plan activities

BTW, I don't think there are too many members active. This voting is helping sort it out. We will also go through the only list we have and see when was the last time members logged in. I was hoping that Mightyjlr would be able to create and XFi member field to make this easier, but I don't think he's been able to do that. So thanks to several of you who have volunteered to help, I will be sending you a spreadsheet with the number ranges you will be searching through the 'Member List" and report back on their last activity.

bump......

Old 03-16-2008, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by FP

Where are we now?

• Who's going to run it?
  • Provide some structure
  • Register the Club
  • Plan activities

BTW, I don't think there are too many members active. This voting is helping sort it out. We will also go through the only list we have and see when was the last time members logged in. So thanks to several of you who have volunteered to help, I will be sending you a spreadsheet with the number ranges you will be searching through the 'Member List" and report back on their last activity.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:18 PM

FYI. I've been a Xfi member quite awhile (#114) and never have had access to the Xfi members forum. Redcross was supposed to fix this a long time ago.

Gary

Old 03-16-2008, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by gashwill
FYI. I've been a Xfi member quite awhile (#114) and never have had access to the Xfi members forum. Redcross was supposed to fix this a long time ago.

Gary
Thanks for mentioning this.
As of right now I don't have the ability to get you access but I will look into what we need to do to resolve this for you. Gary

Old 03-17-2008, 01:33 AM
Forum Regular

I'm not a current member but I'm interested in joining. Let me know when and what to do.

Thanks...

Bob M

Old 03-17-2008, 03:22 AM

Vote............

Old 03-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Forum Regular

to FP's question about those not voting-
i can't figure out what the club is about?
there doesn't seem to be any information about the purpose?
is it just another forum?
looks like it has some bad baggage-
hard for me to vote on something I am uninformed about..
please don't take any of this negatively...its just very vague.
doesn't seem to be an issue with many though..
fwiw.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by V-12
to FP's question about those not voting-
i can't figure out what the club is about?
there doesn't seem to be any information about the purpose?
is it just another forum?
looks like it has some bad baggage-
hard for me to vote on something I am uninformed about..
please don't take any of this negatively...its just very vague.
doesn't seem to be an issue with many though..
fwiw.
That's what this voting is all about!

XFi is being re-structured and changes are being made. Once the voting is finished (to gauge interest), then everyone can move on to decide what the club should be. Everyone should have a say in what they want out of a club, and all opinions are welcome!

Not sure where you got the "bad baggage" from though.......I don't believe there's any XFi members that are unhappy with their membership.

One thing we need is for EVERYONE to vote! Even if you're against being a member.......All of the information is useful,..........................so vote!

Old 03-18-2008, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by apkano
That's what this voting is all about!

XFi is being re-structured and changes are being made. Once the voting is finished (to gauge interest), then everyone can move on to decide what the club should be. Everyone should have a say in what they want out of a club, and all opinions are welcome!

Not sure where you got the "bad baggage" from though.......I don't believe there's any XFi members that are unhappy with their membership.

One thing we need is for EVERYONE to vote! Even if you're against being a member.......All of the information is useful,..........................so vote!
Absolutely... Going forward is all we are doing right now.
We are unsure of what this club will become too but with members who vote at least we have a group of interested members to discuss it with.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:33 AM

vote..............

Old 03-19-2008, 05:19 PM

Over the past 10 days we have received 59 Votes showing interest in creating a Crossfire Club. If you have not yet voted or have any questions please post and we will try to answer your concern. Otherwise we ask that you vote. There is a correct vote for every member reading this thread.

Quick Reply: XFI Conference Call Action Items