-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

-C-I-C-C-I Announces Bandwidth Co-Op:

Old 10-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -C-I-C-C-I Announces Bandwidth Co-Op:

Crossfire International is pleased to announce the availability of space within the www.crossfireinternational.com domain to any of the regional groups that wish to start building an internet presence.

In recognizing that Crossfire International is not presently consuming a fraction of the bandwith we purchase each month to run our website, we have decided to offer space for free to those regional groups wanting to establish a homepage. We believe this action fits well with our mission statement and our ongoing commitment to promote the Crossfire Community.

If any of the regional groups (national or international) wish to develop a web site we would be happy to work with them to establish a home page as a subdirectory in our domain. The only guidelines for content are:

1. It must be a site dedicated to your efforts within the Crossfire Community.
2. It must not be a database dependent index such as an on-line forum.
3. It must not engage in trade of any sort; content shall be limited for informational and descriptive purposes only.

A pilot program has already begun with the Colorado Crossfire Club and their site may be viewed at www.crossfireinternational.com/ccc.

We believe through supporting the Crossfire Community at the regional level we can only continue to strengthen our presence as a community in the future. If you are interested in publishing your own site please feel free to contact me at webadmin@crossfireinternational.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Crossfire International Car Club Incorporated
rhacker382 (Ray)