-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

CICCI Regional Groups

Old 12-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default CICCI Regional Groups

Fellow CICCI members,

The BoD would like to announce a new exciting program that we would like to offer to all of our members. We are looking to set up regional groups to further promote the Crossfire and events associated with the Crossfire.

To set up a regional group, CICCI requests that you submit a logo design that reflects/displays your regional group and the Crossfire. We are here to assist you in designing regional club logos if help is needed.

CICCI requests that each regional group have at least one spokesperson or representative for the group. This representative is requested to compile and submit a list of owners that participate in the region’s activities at least twice a year. CICCI also requests that a majority of the regional group members be part of CICCI.

Once a regional group has been established, CICCI will sponsor the group in several ways:
- 100 stickers with the regional group's logo will be made available and sent out to the regional group's respresentative.

- A banner will be created for the group with the regional group's logo and CICCI logo which can be used for regional group events such as driving events, car shows, or other events.

- For 2012, CICCI will give $100 per regional group that can be used for group events

- CICCI will also set up a message board on the CICCI forum website for the regional group.

If you are interested in participating in this new program or have any questions, please contact me directly either via PM (itsky) or via email at memberservices@crossfireinternational.com. I look forward to hearing from you on how CICCI can help your regional group.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: CICCI Regional Groups

Obviously it has been a while since I have updated this thread. I am happy to announce that we have six officially recognized CICCI regional groups:

- Colorado Crossfire Club
* Contact rmaier for more details about CCC

- Crossfires of Maryland
* Contact Chisler29 for more details about COM

- Florida Crossfire Group
* Contact chuK_138 for more details about FCG

- Great Lakes Crossfire Owners
* Contact Rapps for more details about GLCO

- New York/New Jersey Crossfires
* Contact acrispy1 for more details about NY/NJ Crossfires

- Northwest Crossfire Club
* Contact Bloo Ize or kjwinston for more information about NWCC

- UK Crossfires

Regional-Groups-2013-05-03-s_zps23d39171.png

Are you a CICCI member and would like to start up your own regional group? Contact me, itsky, and I will be happy to help you out.

Last edited by itsky; 05-03-2013 at 11:01 PM.