-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

NEW and POSITIVE changes will be coming from CICCI . . .

Old 09-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default NEW and POSITIVE changes will be coming from CICCI . . .

The CICCI board of directors just concluded its September 2015 meeting. I am very pleased to announce that CICCI will be moving in some new positive directions that will benefit current and future CICCI members . . . More details to follow . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: NEW and POSITIVE changes will be coming from CICCI . . .

Looking forward to 'change" for once.. LOL.

Hopefully these will show me CICCI "is" involved in owners and events other than a select few and inspire me to feel it's a worthwhile organization to be a part of..

Old 09-12-2015, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Looking forward to 'change" for once.. LOL.

Hopefully these will show me CICCI "is" involved in owners and events other than a select few and inspire me to feel it's a worthwhile organization to be a part of..
Thanks for keeping an open mind, Greg. Prepare to be inspired . . .
I am hopeful that you (along with a few others I am inviting) will join me for a drink or two while we're at the dragon together. I'll let you know when and where. I'd very much like for you to become an active part of some new paths we'll be taking with CICCI. It will be painless . . . I promise . . . (unless you drink too much and then you may feel some pain the next day) . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Last edited by RED DOG; 09-12-2015 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RED DOG
I am hopeful that you (along with a few others I am inviting) will join me for a drink or two while we're at the dragon together. I'll let you know when and where. I'd very much like for you to become an active part of some new paths we'll be taking with CICCI. It will be painless . . . I promise . . . (unless you drink too much and then you may feel some pain the next day) . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Just run a tab.. and we'll be with you all night!

I think we'd be more than happy to sit down with you and see what you have lined out..

Old 09-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

looking forward to hearing all about the changes.

Old 09-12-2015, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
looking forward to hearing all about the changes.
See you at the dragon . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-13-2015, 08:02 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 450 Likes on 317 Posts

As a past president of CICCI
I will be available to sit in on a meeting with our new president one evening at the lodge.

Old 09-13-2015, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by VALK
As a past president of CICCI
I will be available to sit in on a meeting with our new president one evening at the lodge.
I was hoping you would join us . . . THANKS . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Bob - Perhaps you could briefly address the group at the Dragon Fri night driver's meeting to outline your vision for CICCI. There'll be 50 some cars there with a lot of newbies.
I'm a current member, but always question the value I get for the dues check I stroke each year.

Old 09-14-2015, 09:46 AM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The CICCI board of directors just concluded its September 2015 meeting. I am very pleased to announce that CICCI will be moving in some new positive directions that will benefit current and future CICCI members . . . More details to follow . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

I look forward to hearing more Bob. Thanks, Paul

Old 09-14-2015, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by harbor
Bob - Perhaps you could briefly address the group at the Dragon Fri night driver's meeting to outline your vision for CICCI. There'll be 50 some cars there with a lot of newbies.
I'm a current member, but always question the value I get for the dues check I stroke each year.
Hi Jim, Your thoughts are all good . . . Don't feel like the Lone Ranger in questioning the value members have been getting from their CICCI membership! I will request that VALK allow me just a few minutes to address the group on Friday evening so I can introduce myself and CICCI to the dragon attendees. BUT the first step of my plan is to talk with / recruit the Crossfire owners who are active in their local areas (and countries) already managing Crossfire groups, organizing local activities and Get-To-Gethers. CICCI first needs to establish that network of "CICCI Advocates" as THEY will be the conduit that allows CICCI to provide support directly to those local Crossfire groups and their participating Crossfire owners.

THANKS for taking the time to let me know your idea and thoughts . . .

See you at the dragon!

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-14-2015, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by PNA
I look forward to hearing more Bob. Thanks, Paul
Hi Paul, I was hoping to include you in our meeting while at the dragon but I don't see you on the participant's list?? I guess we'll be communicating after the dragon GTG . . .

Sending best regards,

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Received 506 Likes on 350 Posts

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Did somebody say "a drink or two?" I'm in!

As a former and charter member, I do hope the CICCI goes in a new , more owner oriented direction.

Old 09-14-2015, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
Did somebody say "a drink or two?" I'm in!

As a former and charter member, I do hope the CICCI goes in a new , more owner oriented direction.
If you will change your "former and charter member" into an "active charter member" I'll be happy to buy you a drink (or two or three). What's with your friends in the Gateway Crossfire Group?? I requested to join their group some time ago and my request is still "pending". Did my reputation move THAT quickly and THAT fare west already??

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Change is good! Looking forward to hear the new President and the direction CICCI is moving forward. I am one of the few reluctant owners who is on the fence on becoming a member.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cjmz888
Change is good! Looking forward to hear the new President and the direction CICCI is moving forward. I am one of the few reluctant owners who is on the fence on becoming a member.
Hi Chris, Thanks for your post. I hope to be able to tip you over to our side of the fence. See you at the dragon!

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 09-15-2015, 08:49 AM
PNA

Hi Paul, I was hoping to include you in our meeting while at the dragon but I don't see you on the participant's list?? I guess we'll be communicating after the dragon GTG . . .

Sending best regards,

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Hi Bob. Yeah, unfortunately I won't be at the dragon. I wanted to come but other pressing activities (family) are preventing me from making it. We can communicate after the dragon. We can set up a time to chat by phone or Skype even if you like. Just let me know what works upon your return and we'll set up some time. Enjoy the Dragon. I look forward to your readout of the meeting and the event. Our Crossfires of Maryland Club is meeting this Sunday (on Kent Island) for our fall meeting (and Maryland Blue Crabs as well). We initiate our planning for 2016 at this annual event. We have a few newbies involved (finally) and I'm hoping to introduce CICCI deeper into our culture. Anyway, more to come.

Thanks, Paul

Old 09-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Chris, Thanks for your post. I hope to be able to tip you over to our side of the fence. See you at the dragon!

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Looking forward to meet you all !!! Safe drive

Old 09-15-2015, 07:21 PM

Dog. Looking forward to hearing the "new CICCI" direction...I for one would like to see a portion of the meets geared to allowing everyone (if desired) to show/present their cars in a somewhat formal highlight section ;explaining the cars history/mods/special points, etc...ready for the Dragon, Big Time....Carl

Old 09-16-2015, 05:10 AM
Default Re: NEW and POSITIVE changes ARE HERE! . . .

Hello all,

I'd like to introduce you to the CICCI Advocate program . . .

This is the (Reader's Digest) condensed version of one of our new directions at CICCI . . .

I am now working to establish a network of CICCI Advocates. These CICCI advocates are being recruited from Crossfire owners who are currently active in their local areas, states and countries, already managing Crossfire groups, and planning / holding local activities and Get-To-Gethers. This network of CICCI Advocates will become the conduit allowing CICCI to provide support directly to the CICCI Advocate's local group for their activities and GTGs. For example, CICCI and the Florida West Coast Crossfire Group are co-sponsoring a GTG this coming weekend at the Muscle Car Museum in Punta Gorda FL. CICCI is paying the museum entry fee for all CICCI member participants at this GTG. As the network of CICCI Advocates grows, CICCI will be able to help coordinate bi-state and tri-state GTGs that bring two or more of the local Crossfire groups together for a larger regional event (probably an annual regional event).

I am already in the early stages of talking with several great candidates about coming onboard as CICCI Advocates. CICCI Advocates will receive some incentives for sponsoring new CICCI members. If you are such a candidate or want to recommend a specific candidate, please contact me so I can follow up . . .
There are also now incentives for current CICCI members who sponsor a new CICCI member into the club. The sponsor will receive a $5.00 membership credit for each new CICCI member that they sponsor into our club.

Here is a link to the on line CICCI membership application:

http://www.crossfireinternational.com/form.php

In the line near the bottom of the application titled "marketing notes" that asks the applicant "How did you find us? (member, event, search engine, etc.) . . . BE SURE the applicant you are sponsoring puts YOUR NAME there. That's how CICCI will track and tabulate the membership credits due for the new member's sponsor.

Please contact me if you have questions about our new CICCI Advocate program . . .

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Last edited by RED DOG; 09-21-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Quick Reply: NEW and POSITIVE changes will be coming from CICCI . . .