-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

CICCI is seeking an Executive VP of Membership Services

Old 09-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default CICCI is seeking an Executive VP of Membership Services

Hello all,

CICCI is looking for a club member to step up and serve as the club's Executive Vice President of Membership Services.

Our own Bloo Ize who has been serving the club in this position since 2013 would now like to be able to devote more time to her locally active Crossfire group . . . Northwest Crossfire Club / NWCC. They are hosting Crossfires Across America #7 (CAA#7) in July 2016! That will certainly keep Bloo Ize and her Crossfire group very busy planning AND hosting this Crossfire Get-To-Gether!

This position is voluntary. Responsibilities of the position include:

1) Processing / approving new member applications (both online applications and mail-in applications)

2) Inputting new member information into the club membership computer database AND maintaining the changes and the accuracy of the membership database.

3) Sending out invoices for membership renewals and processing the incoming payments for new members and membership renewals.

4) Responding to e-mails coming into CICCI from members and non-member Crossfire owners who have questions about our club or about their Crossfire(s).

5) Being an outspoken supporter and spokesperson for CICCI.

6) Being a participant (by phone) in our monthly CICCI Board of Director meetings.

If you think you have what it takes to handle this position and would like to serve CICCI in this position, please send me an e-mail to RedDogNumber1@aol.com so we can communicate further.

Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Old 10-08-2015, 09:28 AM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: CICCI is seeking an Executive VP of Membership Services

THANKS to CICCI member Dee Hakala for stepping up to fill this position and offering to serve CICCI. On behalf of the BOD, we appreciate your willingness to serve and we look forward to working with you!

Bob Davis (Red Dog)