Car Shows The place to discuss car shows and tips and tricks for winning them...

Another car show year is history (at least for me)

Old 09-28-2014, 02:22 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another car show year is history (at least for me)

My brother and I took our turbo Dodges to a show in Lawrenceburg Indiana yesterday which as of now was probably the last show of the season. There are still a few cruises and Coffee and Cars left but it won't be long before the leaves drop and that demon I call winter is upon us. Looking back I actually registered at seven shows this season, 3 with the Crossfire, 3 with my Daytona Turbo Z and 1 with the Jeep. Each vehicle won one award, not a great showing but, it does mark the first time I have won with three different vehicles in one season. The Crossfire and the Daytona both won their awards at the same show, something else I have never done before. For the most part the next month will be spent going for nice relaxing drives enjoying the cars and the colors of fall. Still planning on trying to get a fall color road cruise together sometime in mid to late October in the Ohio Valley area.

I would like to hear what kind of a show season others here have had. Highlights, low lights whatever you got.

Old 09-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Another car show year is history (at least for me)

Originally Posted by xjken
My brother and I took our turbo Dodges to a show in Lawrenceburg Indiana yesterday which as of now was probably the last show of the season. There are still a few cruises and Coffee and Cars left but it won't be long before the leaves drop and that demon I call winter is upon us. Looking back I actually registered at seven shows this season, 3 with the Crossfire, 3 with my Daytona Turbo Z and 1 with the Jeep. Each vehicle won one award, not a great showing but, it does mark the first time I have won with three different vehicles in one season. The Crossfire and the Daytona both won their awards at the same show, something else I have never done before. For the most part the next month will be spent going for nice relaxing drives enjoying the cars and the colors of fall. Still planning on trying to get a fall color road cruise together sometime in mid to late October in the Ohio Valley area.

I would like to hear what kind of a show season others here have had. Highlights, low lights whatever you got.

I'm glad to hear you had a good year. I entered 9 shows this year and picked up 3 First place and 2 Second place awards but I need to add that one of the !st place awards, I was the only car entered in my class. I won in a landslide. LOL I may enter one more show yet, on Oct. 11th. I will take a solo trip from my home to State College, Pa., about 75 miles, just to enjoy the scenery, well my little dog will accompany me, he loves to go on car trips.