Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2004 Crossfire will be going on the block!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Crossfire 1 owner garaged for sale, reserve it now

Hey my fellow Crossfire owners, enthusiasts, and looking to buy!
I am posting this here first on this forum, to allow those who love (or sometimes hate) the crossfire first crack at her.
My '04 Crossfire for sale now but I'll need to keep it til delivery of my new car i ordered (3-5 weeks,(having a new car built))
I'm the original owner, she's been my baby for 11+ years and well maintained, garaged so the paint looks new! 97K miles.
This car runs great and looks great. Sure there are some minor cosmetic things after 11 years but overall great. Mechanically there's a front turn signal out that I can't get to work right. And also it's beginning to pop out of 1st gear occasionally (which I've seen posted on here quite a bit).
FOR SALE NOW...but of course I'll need to drive it til my new car arrives at the dealer. I prefer it to go to a wanting crossfire guy/girl! so I'm reaching out here first

2004 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe (1 owner/non smoker)
97K miles
White
Blk/Gray leather seats
Condition: Clean
Runs great/Looks great (just 1st gear popping out occasionally)
BONUS: Original 3 Piece Luggage can come with it!!!! Only came with the '04s

CAR
2004 Chrysler Crossfire (photo of sticker attached for more details) (1st year of this retired make/model)
Mileage 97000

never been in an accident! run the VIN if you'd like (VIN#1C3AN69L74X003470)

never seen snow/salt, only been out of Florida once! I'm from Detroit and I know what that can do to a car

1 owner

Non smoker

garaged car

Good Tread on Tires

New Frt Brakes

Clutch was replaced around 60k
synthetic oil/filter changes every 7k
waxed 2x/yr (paint is like NEW!)
misc maintenance receipts kept/warranty work done at dealership (had a 7 year 70000 mile bumper to bumper!!)
Engine runs strong, has not been driven hard

new headliner

That's the good, now after 11 years sure the car isn't perfect.

Cosmetics

exterior - rims have minor abrasions just on the outer most lip, minor fading on windshield silver trim

interior - interior looks good, just the steering wheel has some wear and a little bit of the gray trim has some wear (bi product of Crossfires)

leather seats, driver side LH bolster is worn from me getting in/out of the vehicle, passenger seat is like new

Other

it is occasionally popping out of first gear

front right turn signal has become intermittent (not the bulb, might be the contact)

1 dash light is intermittent/mostly out though

1 map light is out

both seat are electric, but occasionally work, (might also be the contacts)

That's all I can think of, this car really has been cared for, I love it and don't really want to get rid of it, but I've been contemplating getting a new

car over the past couple years and finally bit the bullet and ordered a new car which will be here hopefully in 6 weeks or sooner.

I really believe this car has the potential to be a collectable on some level which is why I've kept the sticker, original paperwork and the first years 2004s came
with a set of luggage which I feel should stay with the car if you intend on keeping it original!!! and helps it's value.

ASKING $6900.00

Act soon before I put a 4 Sale sign on it and sell it on the street!

Feel free to email me (during daytime business hours EST)

or call after 5PM ph. 407-929-9338

my name is Terry
Orlando, FL

Last edited by tbev; 03-22-2015 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 2004 Crossfire will be going on the block!

Where in Orlando? I'm close by in Winter Park and could look at the light for you to see what the problem is.

Old 03-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2004 Crossfire will be going on the block!

Originally Posted by chuK_138
Where in Orlando? I'm close by in Winter Park and could look at the light for you to see what the problem is.
Hey, had I seen this earlier I could have possibly met ya up. I'm near dean and curry ford. Perhaps next weekend? I think it's the contact, there's a tiny hole at the mating point. Although I've soldered it it didn't hold.
Thanks chuK.