Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Looking for a Crossfire SRT6 in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Crossfire SRT6 in Florida

Hi, I'm new on the forum, I am 25, I'm French and I moved in Florida few months ago.
I bought a porsche boxster S 2001 (because I didn't find a crossfire SRT6 and because a friend said to me that the prosche was better than the crossfire) but I'm not really happy with this car, in first time I was looking for a SRT6 but I found nothing.
My problem is, I would like to buy a crossfire SRT6 to replace the porsche but I don't know where to find it??
I found 2 near Miami but they are not in good conditions, one in particular
I found your forum and I hope you will help me because I really want this car and I am a little bit lost

Thank you

Old 03-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Default Re: Looking for a Crossfire SRT6 in Florida

Hi
I'm sorry, I have just forgotten an important information in my post, for the price under $12000 would be perfect
Sorry about that

Thank you

Old 03-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Check with RedDog.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Since they are getting rarer and harder to find, you my have to expand your search out of the state. Here's a very nice one that popped up today out of Texas...

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...22k-miles.html

Old 03-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by syfi
Since they are getting rarer and harder to find, you my have to expand your search out of the state. Here's a very nice one that popped up today out of Texas...

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...22k-miles.html
Tennessee is closer than Texas and I understand there is a nice one there too. By the time you factor in the transportation and/or travel expense it may even be less expensive. But it will never again have 22K on it. That is a low mileage car.

Last edited by MiamiTVR; 03-02-2015 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by Lumi1990
Hi, I'm new on the forum, I am 25, I'm French and I moved in Florida few months ago.
I bought a porsche boxster S 2001 (because I didn't find a crossfire SRT6 and because a friend said to me that the prosche was better than the crossfire) but I'm not really happy with this car, in first time I was looking for a SRT6 but I found nothing.
My problem is, I would like to buy a crossfire SRT6 to replace the porsche but I don't know where to find it??
I found your forum and I hope you will help me because I really want this car and I am a little bit lost

Thank you
If you cannot find a Crossfire in Florida then there must be something wrong, there must be more Crossfires per square mile there than anywhere else.
Mind you I know of at least three that were in Florida once and now sit in Canadian garages for the duration of the winter.

Old 03-02-2015, 05:08 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you
For the right price, I'd drive mine back to Florida for you to enjoy.

edit...just noticed your ceiling price is well below what I'd let you have this one for.

Last edited by SparkieSRT6; 03-02-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:43 AM

My Crossfire SRT-6 is for sale and I'm located in Fort Myers FL.. just under 2 hours away from Miami! My price is right.. $12k OBO,

Check out my thread with plenty of details and TONS of high quality pictures:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...itle-srt6.html

Old 03-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hmmmm. I had a post in this thread and it disappeared?? What's with that?? . . .

EDIT: I figured it out . . . the OP has this going in two separate categories and I had posted in the Crossfire SRT6 category . . . I'm OLD . . . Don't try to confuse me!

While I'm not actively trying to sell it I have a beautiful SRT6 coupe that could go to a new loving home. I've done some additional work on it since this advertisement was written but you can see photos and find information here . . .

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6

Contact me directly at RedDogNumber1@aol.com if you're interested and we'll make arrangements for you to see and drive it!

Last edited by RED DOG; 03-04-2015 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RED DOG
Hmmmm. I had a post in this thread and it disappeared?? What's with that?? . . .

EDIT: I figured it out . . . the OP has this going in two separate categories and I had posted in the Crossfire SRT6 category . . . I'm OLD . . . Don't try to confuse me!

While I'm not actively trying to sell it I have a beautiful SRT6 coupe that could go to a new loving home. I've done some additional work on it since this advertisement was written but you can see photos and find information here . . .

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6

Contact me directly at RedDogNumber1@aol.com if you're interested and we'll make arrangements for you to see and drive it!
It did seem like you two should be talking to each other.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go to DP AUto Tampa see Anthony for SRT6 Eurocharging etc

Last edited by UNDER PSI; 06-10-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Forum Regular

Thank you
This is many more SRT6's than I found available when I was on the hunt. Which one did you buy?