Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Looking for SRT Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for SRT Roadster

Hi All, just found this treasury trove of Crossfire goodness. I test drove a regular roadster and loved it. Now I found out that the SRT comes as a convertible too! Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 05-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Looking for SRT Roadster

See this new thread :
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-roadster.html

Old 05-28-2015, 08:25 PM

The owner replied sold!

Old 05-29-2015, 07:43 AM

Here's one in Sanford, FL with only 10K ( one owner )
1C3AN79N45X053672 | 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 in Sanford, FL

Only 1,900 miles away, BUT ! You fly down and drive back via Eureka Springs AR and join us June 15 !

Last edited by ala_xfire; 05-29-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:38 AM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

A sports car without a top that drops is like a sundae without a cherry on top....or the fudge sauce....or... the ice cream.

I know of a very nice one, mine. Though I vacillate. I should sell it but any time someone gets interested I pull back. Darn nice car. Very, very fast and assembled on the most exacting of the Crossfire lines, the Black line. Others are in this section also.

Good luck with the hunt.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...5k-feeler.html

Last edited by MiamiTVR; 05-29-2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: correcting sundae from Sunday
Old 05-29-2015, 11:05 AM

Hi ala_xfire, thanks for the link to maintenance resource. I am sure that will come in handy at some point. The Florida car looks cherry and is a great color, however I have my heart set on a roadster. Want that open air feel.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:12 AM

Hi MiamiTVR, it doesn't sound like you are selling, however you have great looking car. For me, I like the looks of the stock car.

Old 05-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

The SRT roadsters are becoming extremely rare to find. Of the 351 Crossfires listed for sale on Cars.com (for the entire U.S.) 15 are SRTs with only 3 being SRT Roadsters....

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6, $15,888 - Cars.com

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6, $13,000 - Cars.com

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6, $17,990 - Cars.com

Here's a nice and rare SE N/A roadster not far from ya... manual trans, nice price for low miles!

http://www.carfax.com/vehicles/1C3AN...ire--littleton

Last edited by syfi; 05-29-2015 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:28 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by leaddog2015
Hi MiamiTVR, it doesn't sound like you are selling, however you have great looking car. For me, I like the looks of the stock car.
I agree it is hard to improve on the styling of the Crossfire, especially the Coupe. Mine is about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes away from pure stock in its look. Everything is reversible with original parts in hand. What would take the longest is putting the original wheels back on and I have already done that.

As I said, great time to be buying, I have never seen this many SRT6s available. I suggest paying the extra and getting the one with the lowest miles in that they ain't making them anymore.

Old 05-29-2015, 02:04 PM

Hi syfi, Thanks for the leads, I have already spoke to one of them, the other I can't get past the paint job. In your sig block I see Eurocharged. What is that?

Old 05-29-2015, 02:07 PM

MiamiTVR are you just a tease? How much would you take for yours?

Old 05-29-2015, 02:40 PM

Hi syfi, Thanks for the leads, I have already spoke to one of them, the other I can't get past the paint job. In your sig block I see Eurocharged. What is that?
Eurocharged is a tune done by http://www.eurocharged.com/products/crossfire-tuning/srt6/all2012-09-22-22-46-16-2/crossfire-performance-engine-software-with-free-cable-222-detail

Last edited by ala_xfire; 05-29-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Forum Regular

MiamiTVR are you just a tease? How much would you take for yours?
I would be receptive to an offer through PM though do not know how the value could possibly be evaluated without an inspection. There are cheaper ones out there and if these particular performance modifications were not the same ones you would consider doing then my car would make no sense in that for me they add value and for you they would represent a labor cost to return to stock. The cosmetic changes I could do at no cost. A few on this site have seen the car in person and I will make it available for inspection locally.

If installed, long term tested and proven performance modifications do appeal then we should talk. This could be quite the deal.

You are right I do not want to sell it. I did not want my house to burn down, the carport to collapse and the garage to not get built either. Sometimes it is most responsible do what we do not want to do. But then it could be justified as an investment and so the incentive lessens.

Lots of others out there though.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:35 PM
Received 369 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by MiamiTVR
A sports car without a top that drops is like a Sunday

Sundae

What would take the longest is putting the original wheels back on and I have already done that

OK.....

There are cheaper ones out there... my car would make no sense in that for me they add value and for you they would represent a labor cost to return to stock. The cosmetic changes I could do at no cost.

Uh huh...

Do you have a degree in psychology? Quite the 'sell' I really hope you can sell it. I cannot tell anyone how many time I 'edited' this post before it was posted. It just struck me as contradictory and funny at the same time. I really should ask my doctor to adjust my meds, huh?... If your insulted or pissed, just blame my meds and not me (per se). In these days of 'there is an excuse for everything' this is a textbook example of meds not properly adjusted. If you believe that, it is good for me, eh? What I think my 'property' is worth is far beyond what it actually is (worth). I'm not sure how many other members thought your posts were humorous (here) but suffice to say my reply should clue you in that I thought it 'controversial' to say the least. Sorry, I just could not help myself! Good luck!

Old 05-29-2015, 04:51 PM
Forum Regular

Graphite Ghost

Thanks for your comments. I have corrected the Sunday sundae thing. Can you find the mistakes in the following, also?

Do you have a degree in psychology? Quite the 'sell' I really hope you can sell it. I cannot tell anyone how many time I 'edited' this post before it was posted. It just struck me as contradictory and funny at the same time. I really should ask my doctor to adjust my meds, huh?... If your insulted or pissed, just blame my meds and not me (per se). In these days of 'there is an excuse for everything' this is a textbook example of meds not properly adjusted. If you believe that, it is good for me, eh? What I think my 'property' is worth is far beyond what it actually is (worth). I'm not sure how many other members thought your posts were humorous (here) but suffice to say my reply should clue you in that I thought it 'controversial' to say the least. Sorry, I just could not help myself! Good luck!

Old 05-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Received 369 Likes on 321 Posts

Graphite Ghost

Thanks for your comments. I have corrected the Sunday sundae thing. Can you find the mistakes in the following, also?

Sure can!

Old 05-30-2015, 02:00 PM
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

It's the software performance tuning most of us get on our cars to increase performance!

Tuning : Crossfire Performance Engine Software with Euro-Flash!

Old 06-09-2015, 01:21 PM

2006 (!) Chrysler Crossfire SRT 6 | eBay

Old 06-09-2015, 11:32 PM

Found the one, Grey SRT-6 Roadster with 19K miles! In the garage now.

Old 06-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Forum Regular

Cool, lets see it.

Quick Reply: Looking for SRT Roadster