Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2005 SRT6 Roadster Sapphire Silver Blue

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 SRT6 Roadster Sapphire Silver Blue

It is with much regret that I am considering the sale of my Crossfire. Documented California car with 13,500 mi. Was purchased new from Foothills Ranch Chrysler, Lake Forest CA. in May of 2006. Spent some of it's life in Orange CA. until the original owner moved to Grand Junction, CO. Has always been garage kept, and factory maintained, as the appearance and documents will reveal. Since I purchased her in July 2011 with 8300mi., I have only driven her during the warm summer months, never in the rain, and of course never in any ice or snow. The car is bone stock and still wears the original A/S Bridgestones. The condition I would consider to be about 96%, with some slight wear on the factory floormats, and perhaps a rock chip or two on the front bumper and chin spoiler. All service work and documentation would be included as well as the owner's manual, window sticker, and both of the original key fobs. This may be one of the cleanest X-fires on the planet. Never posted here before so forgive the brevity or errors. Saw some similar quality cars sell in the $25k Range, email me your thoughts or interests. Again, I am considering selling for the right price, hope this is ok per the forum rules. Not sure how to add photos, I think we all know what it looks like. I can email some photos upon request. Figured out how to add photos to album, check my user gallery. e-mail gregory@wishcom.net 847 226 6900

Last edited by droptop; 06-19-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Email
Old 06-20-2015, 09:48 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Re: 2005 SRT6 Roadster Sapphire Silver Blue

Your car looks excellent. You have the exact car I would want when I decide to upgrade. I am just not in the market right now.

You may have to come down considerably on the price you mention if you want to sell it.

Good luck with your sale, someone will get a great car.

James

Old 06-21-2015, 12:37 AM
Received 506 Likes on 350 Posts

Originally Posted by droptop
It is with much regret that I am considering the sale of my Crossfire. Documented California car with 13,500 mi. Was purchased new from Foothills Ranch Chrysler, Lake Forest CA. in May of 2006. Spent some of it's life in Orange CA. until the original owner moved to Grand Junction, CO. Has always been garage kept, and factory maintained, as the appearance and documents will reveal. Since I purchased her in July 2011 with 8300mi., I have only driven her during the warm summer months, never in the rain, and of course never in any ice or snow. The car is bone stock and still wears the original A/S Bridgestones. The condition I would consider to be about 96%, with some slight wear on the factory floormats, and perhaps a rock chip or two on the front bumper and chin spoiler. All service work and documentation would be included as well as the owner's manual, window sticker, and both of the original key fobs. This may be one of the cleanest X-fires on the planet. Never posted here before so forgive the brevity or errors. Saw some similar quality cars sell in the $25k Range, email me your thoughts or interests. Again, I am considering selling for the right price, hope this is ok per the forum rules. Not sure how to add photos, I think we all know what it looks like. I can email some photos upon request. Figured out how to add photos to album, check my user gallery. e-mail gregory@wishcom.net 847 226 6900
I would suggest your presumptions about retail value are a bit optimistic. But I just noticed it is as SRT.
You might be in the $20 to $23K range if you are patient.

Our cars are magnificent but they are B@stard children and neither parent will admit to their existence. It severely reduces the market and appeal for these fine cars.

Fortunately, most of us who own them have little interest in selling them. And we know for what we can get an extra one, or a replacement one. I've seen SSB 2005 verts with low mileage go for $13K. Well cared for garage queens for less than $17K. However the SRT is different, rare and sought after.

There well may come a time when the Crossfire will outlive it's birthright pedigree and come into it's own as a fine collector car but I don't see them ever attaining High dollars. but then I sold my rather common '60 Chevy ragtop for $600 bucks and they go now for $60K.

You have the one I would want but I will likely settle for one with some miles under the care of an avid gearhead who fixed the gremlins common with these little beauties. That way I won't have to deal with old tires, factory tunes, and stock intakes.

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 06-21-2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:10 AM

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.

Old 06-21-2015, 02:42 PM

I would love to buy your car, but am sorry you feel like you have to sell. I've been there, too. One good way of easing that pain is to get a good price. If you would pm me with your price I might be your huckleberry. I Won't know until I hear from you. I have some other cars I'm considering, so don't sweat it if you decide to keep it. Just please let me know something by pm or email when you can. You have my phone number and email address from my contacts last night.