Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles

$8500 - Miles 55,064

She is awesome, but I should move on before I get a serious ticket. The previous owner euro-tuned the super-charger, and I have been taking good care of it at a sports car mechanic shop. Haven't taken it to the track, nor bumped into anything. Just put nice Nitto tires on it a couple months ago. I will shine it up and update with pictures, but y'all have first dibs. $8,500. Terri, the previous owner, gave me a couple SRT6 models, which I will gladly pass along so you can decorate your desk.

It has a couple of minor cosmetic imperfections, but nothing I typically notice. No door dings, for example. Rag top is in great shape, I treat is with 303 twice a year, but needs a touch of glue on the corner of the rear glass.

Locutus, AKA Randall as in longmontrandall if you use gmail

Last edited by locutusofborg; 11-21-2016 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Update for accuracy, adding pics
Old 11-20-2016, 05:42 PM
Received 341 Likes on 301 Posts
Default re: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles

please post photos

Old 11-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Received 374 Likes on 324 Posts
Default re: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles

Originally Posted by ZERACER
please post photos

And, the VIN...

Old 11-21-2016, 05:50 PM
Default Re: SRT6 Aero Blue, 55K miles

VIN 1C3AN75N35X044130
55,064 miles
Just did a quick wash, pics included. It should look even more shiny and sexy with fresh wax, armour-all, and tire black. Still you can always see a great reflection off the paint.

pics are refusing to upload, crossfire site is giving me a security token yada-yada. Workin on it.

-- Randall

Last edited by locutusofborg; 11-21-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Default Re: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles

I would love to see more. I sadly may have to be looking for a new one if they total my current one.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:32 AM

Left side looks great.
Do you have more pics of the right side?
Rear wheel well/fender looks scuffed-up in one photo but might just be reflections.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks like rear window will need some attention too.. beyond a "touch of glue"..

Old 11-22-2016, 12:00 PM

OK I see it now.
Owner has a photo album here: Chrysler Crossfire Picture Album by locutusofborg | CrossfireForum

Looks like the right rear photo has reflections in it which could be confused for scuffing (but probably isn't).
Agree that the rear window looks messy w/glue.

Still -- seems like a nice vehicle for the asking price!

Old 11-22-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by geekdaddy

Still -- seems like a nice vehicle for the asking price!
No argument there..

Old 11-22-2016, 12:30 PM
Default Re: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 55K miles

I'll tell anyone really interested in buying every defect. In the mean time, I'm reminded of some colloquial wisdom I learned in NC - "When meeting a man, compliment his truck, his wife, or is dog - which one depends on the man."

There is a limit to how many pictures the forum allows per post. If anyone is considering coming to Colorado to buy this, send an email. (Will be out of town a couple weeks during the holiday season)

--Geekdaddy - send an email describing the side & angle you'd like. I see clouds reflected in one of the wheel shots, and some water in another wheel photo. (And yes, a cheesy thumbs in one reflection.)

Potential buyers: There is a scuff on the right front, front facing, down low, that didn't show up in the pictures. The ride also doesn't come across in pictures. Although a scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off does it justice. (I can also intruduce you to her mechanic, if desired.)

Crossfires are a great find. Y'all have shown good taste by being on this forum. I am especially grateful to my crossfire friend who convinced me to spend $15K instead of $55K for a shiny sports car this much fun.

-- longmontrandall

Last edited by locutusofborg; 11-22-2016 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 11-22-2016, 01:31 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by locutusofborg
I'll tell anyone really interested in buying every defect. In the mean time, I'm reminded of some colloquial wisdom I learned in NC - "When meeting a man, compliment his truck, his wife, or is dog - which one depends on the man."

There is a limit to how many pictures the forum allows per post. If anyone is considering coming to Colorado to buy this, send an email. (Will be out of town a couple weeks during the holiday season)

--Geekdaddy - send an email describing the side & angle you'd like. I see clouds reflected in one of the wheel shots, and some water in another wheel photo. (And yes, a cheesy thumbs in one reflection.)

Potential buyers: There is a scuff on the right front, front facing, down low, that didn't show up in the pictures. The ride also doesn't come across in pictures. Although a scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off does it justice. (I can also intruduce you to her mechanic, if desired.)

Crossfires are a great find. Y'all have shown good taste by being on this forum. I am especially grateful to my crossfire friend who convinced me to spend $15K instead of $55K for a shiny sports car this much fun.

-- longmontrandall
Soo right. gets old everyone who's not buying nitpicking and requesting more info. great price for your car.

Old 11-22-2016, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by triplmmm
Soo right. gets old everyone who's not buying nitpicking and requesting more info. great price for your car.
"nitpicking".. really? So pointing out some obvious issues for others is a bad thing.. I know car sales men like you..

I don't think anybody has claimed POS and only worth 6K.. feel free to point out just who did..

And since you "think" your paying attention and actually aren't.. the picture of the right rear "looks" like its been scratched up.. "clarifying" it's a reflection from the weed looking (dead plants) can make a difference on someone's "continued" interest or bypassing the car.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 11-22-2016 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:40 PM
Received 374 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by triplmmm

People 'pointing' out things that can HELP a buyer sell his/her car should be appreciated by the SELLER. In this case you are neither. To the OP, good luck with the sale!

Old 11-22-2016, 04:19 PM

This Colorado Crossfire should go to a new owner that will appreciate it the most, you guys. I'll post it to a generic car site when I get back from travel. I know neither my dog nor my car is perfect. For y'all who follow this closer most, I would be interested in a private message (or gmail) coaching me on what you think it should sell for.

If the price gets too low, I'll just give it to my daughter who is carless in college. That would be worth a few dad points.

-- LongmontRandall

Old 11-26-2016, 08:38 AM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Randall, thanks for giving us the first shot. If I had a place for this car, I would be flying into CO today. Price is right, mileage is great. You shouldn't have a problem selling the car. It is the wrong time of year to unload a roadster, but at that price, it will be gone. The top does need replaced though. I doubt I would want to re-glue the problem, but someone else may....Good luck with your sale.

Old 11-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Forum Regular

What kind of repair and maintenance has been done by your mechanic? How many past owners? Any history of accidents? Clear title?

Old 12-07-2016, 05:39 PM

In the process of selling to forum member. Thanks to those who sent messages. These cars are a blast! TerryR, if you're still reading, Thanks again for selling me Jolie a ways back.

Old 12-08-2016, 04:59 AM

In the process of selling to forum member. Thanks to those who sent messages. These cars are a blast! TerryR, if you're still reading, Thanks again for selling me Jolie a ways back.
It was my pleasure to sell to a fellow forum member. I have given positive info on this car
to a fellow forum member and hope he takes up your offer. Having done this, and not wanting to gazump anybody, if this car is not purchased in the next week for your current advertised price, send me a PM and I MAY be able to do a deal. I loved that car, and always regretted parting with it.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:55 AM
Default Re: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 55K miles - Sold

Sold to a car enthusiast.

I'm going to utilize my 2017+ car budget to make a Jeep Wrangler look and sound awesome. Made plans with my buddy who is runs a Jeep club and learned the acronym, "Just Empty Every Pocket."

Attached Thumbnails SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles-jeep_anywhere.jpg  
Old 12-21-2016, 01:41 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

"Just Empty Every Pocket."
Sooooo many options, my new tub and fenders for my 76 cj7 will be here mid January

Quick Reply: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 52K miles