Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2006 Crossfire for sale in Central CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 01:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 2006 Crossfire for sale in Central CA

Hi Guys!

I moved recently to be closer to my boyfriend and now have a 90 minute round trip commute to work every day... and while my baby is a blast to drive on my winding highway drive, I just can't afford the gas any more! I just broke 160k miles on her, the oil filter and gaskets were changed about a month ago, and the only problems I've had with her have been the electric seat adjustment not working every now and then, but they always come back after a day or two. Probably just a wiring issue. 6-speed manual transmission, heated seats work like a charm, registration paid until Nov 2017.

I am the 3rd owner, the first owner being an elderly gentleman in Morro Bay, CA who owned it most of it's life. Second owner was a recent college grad who bought it as a graduation gift to himself then sold it to me about 6 months later to pay for grad school.

There are a few small cosmetic faults: a scuff and minor dent on rear fender, a small scratch on the passenger door, and the Chrysler emblem on the steering wheel has about 1/3 of it missing.

I really don't want to do a trade in at a dealership because I know some cars this old are just sent to auction... I would much rather have a fellow Crossfire lover breathe new life into her and appreciate such a fun, unique vehicle!

I'm asking $6,200 but am willing to entertain any reasonable offers. I am located in La Grange, CA but can meet in Modesto or any surrounding areas, and can also travel to San Luis Obispo area with a bit of planning if needed. You can contact me on here, but the most efficient way to contact me is via email at kayla.grace.welcher@gmail.com

Yes, the car in the pic is mine, sitting right in front of Madonna Mountain in SLO! I can also send more pictures upon request!

Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails 2006 Crossfire for sale in Central CA-10403509_10203670354372021_1054095159152680063_n.jpg  
Old 02-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 2006 Crossfire for sale in Central CA

Power seat problem commonly due to faulty relay under dash, driver side. Not too difficult but avoid a dealer. Good luck.