Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler

Old 08-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Received 66 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler

I'm lovin it, not to crazy yet more aggressive. Not for everybody but either way at least its more aggressive. Too bad I can't buy the Startech rear spoiler. Discontinued.

0e0face4.jpg

newspoiler3.jpg

newspoiler2.jpg

newspoiler1.jpg

Last edited by MAYAman; 08-02-2006 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler

i like it... very nice job!!!

my favorite view is from the front.

newspoiler2.jpg

~ your next purchase ... rotex pads.

Old 08-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler

Good Work. I'd like to see the rear spoiler sometime.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:04 AM
Forum Regular

It looks awesome.

Now IMO you need to get that grill painted body color and do the chrome strip mod to really set it off. BTW, what lowering springs you have, that too looks perfect!

Old 08-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Default Re: Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler

^^^ Eibach pro kit my man.

I'm going to wait for my friends at CTD for the new grill. Anybody know anywhere else I could buy the Startech rear spoiler used? Startech doesn't make it any more.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler

The UK dealer accessory list is still showing Startech rear and roof spoilers for the coupe, I'll check and see if they are still available. There may be stock lying around. But I guess its probably the usual case of the dealers being completely out of touch with what's going on, especially if you have heard direct from Startech that they are no longer made. I am afraid I have very little faith in my dealer, they even suggested that I could fit a tow bar mounted bike rack, even though its obvious you can't even fit a tow bar.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:34 PM

Woody that would be fantastic if you could find out for me. I would be very grateful.

By the way, your website is fantastic.

Old 08-03-2006, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Woody that would be fantastic if you could find out for me. I would be very grateful.

By the way, your website is fantastic.
No problem MAYAman, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say. Glad you like the site too, I'll try and update it soon. Also good to see someone else getting 'hands on' and trying stuff out, its the only way things are going to start happening, keep at it.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks great! Very nice.

Pat

Old 08-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks good. I like it.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:07 PM

WOW looks good man...

This will definitely be my dads next mod, he's been wanting a lip for quiet some time. Where can you even buy the startech products? Straight from their website?

Old 08-04-2006, 09:43 AM

Mayman; How much of the original lower fascia does the spoiler cover?

Old 08-04-2006, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by themush1326
Mayman; How much of the original lower fascia does the spoiler cover?
Its really deceptive, its not really lower at all. It just comes out forward more aggressive. The sides are a little lower but if they are a quarter inch lower that is alot. Smoke and mirrors guys, its not really lower, just different looking. I do like the more aggressive lip though. I comes out like two inches.

It covers the bottom of the lip and from the line break down on the side.

You better tell your dad to hurry up and call Brabus USA in California. All crossfire stuff is out of production and I think I had a hassle getting this. I tried buying the rear spoiler and OUT OF PRODUCTION.

Old 08-06-2006, 02:43 AM

Hi Woody, Have you heard anything on the Startech rear spoiler? Thanks buddy.

Old 08-06-2006, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Hi Woody, Have you heard anything on the Startech rear spoiler? Thanks buddy.
I phoned them late on Friday and as usual they can never give you a straight yes/no, they always have to take your details and phone you back. I'll chase them up tomorrow and let you know.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Steenport567
Good Work. I'd like to see the rear spoiler sometime.
This is the startech crossfire. I guess it would look something like the picture.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by porterhouse
This is the startech crossfire. I guess it would look something like the picture.
2nd try. Hope this works.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by woody
I phoned them late on Friday and as usual they can never give you a straight yes/no, they always have to take your details and phone you back. I'll chase them up tomorrow and let you know.
Mayaman: Just had a call back from the dealer who gave me a price of 114 GBP (inc tax) for the rear spoiler but said they have to order it and would take 2-3 weeks. I then told him that if it was coming from Startech (Brabus) then they no longer make it, to which he replied, 'Well they haven't told Chrysler UK if that is the case!". He then checked stock in Germany (the DCX depot, not Brabus) and they have no stock. He is now making further enquiries. It's all looking like the usual DCX/dealer shambles of know one actually knowing what's going on. I'll let you know what they come back with, just don't hold your breath.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:05 PM

OK thanks woody that would be fantastic since its about $100 dollars cheaper than what Brabus quoted me before they told me OUT OF STOCK FOREVER.

THANKS AGAIN!

Old 09-07-2006, 01:45 AM

Woody any update on that rear spoiler? I am desperately wanting to have it on and painted before it gets cold. I appreciate it buddy.

Quick Reply: Finally pics of my finished, painted, and mounted Startech front spoiler