Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

what should i do?

Old 08-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what should i do?

well i am trying to decide if i want new wheel or not. so need you guys opinions. i have a black '04 coupe xfire. ok keep the wheels stock or get the srt6 wheels. ok next keep stock wheels or get aftermarket wheels like black with a polished lip. the only thing with my stock wheels is one of the back ones has pretty bad curb rash. thanks for the opinions.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: what should i do?

how were the carolina's?

Old 08-15-2006, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by X_firedude
well i am trying to decide if i want new wheel or not. so need you guys opinions. i have a black '04 coupe xfire. ok keep the wheels stock or get the srt6 wheels. ok next keep stock wheels or get aftermarket wheels like black with a polished lip. the only thing with my stock wheels is one of the back ones has pretty bad curb rash. thanks for the opinions.
I would definitely go with after market wheels. View my gallery. Mine look awesome to me but I need to get my spacers put on to complete the look. Others that are not familiar with how the rear wheels look think the wheels set the car off big time! I too love the way the wheels compliment my car. The next pair I am going to get will be the Pinnacle Phantom (Black). I think those would look SAH on the Crossfire. I will either get the all chrome ones or go with the Black ones. Being that I already have a set of Black wheels I may just go with the all chrome. Go to Pinnacle's web site for a picture of the Phantom wheels. Hope this helps.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:02 PM

yea i have actually seen your profile before... not to give you the big head but your car is teh one that made me wanna get black wheels. i just dunno what kind i want. there are several bsa wheels i like. are you plannin on sellin yours.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:04 PM

man the carolinas were awesome car did excellent... but it was our first time down in myrtle beach and could not really find any good places to eat (and i love good food). and plus we got lost a couple of time myrtle beach is confusing. but all in all it was a good trip hope to go back next year.