Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Poor Service at Sport Chrysler

Old 09-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poor Service at Sport Chrysler

Two weekends ago while I was away for the weekend, I discovered I had no air or defroster. No hot air, no cold air, and no defroster. After getting home on Sunday after dealing with the car all weekend, I called to make an appointment to bring my car into Sport Chrysler. They couldn't get me in until Wednesday. I was able to get them to give me a rental car, because had I not asked about it, they would have sent me on my way without one. Well after waiting for them to call, I decided to check on things and call them. I was told that the problem was a bad resistor and that the part should be in the next day. The next day I call and I was told that the part is coming from a non-local warehouse and that it should be in on Monday. I am upset about this, but I suck it up and drive the Chrysler 300 I was given as a rental. Monday comes around and once again I have to call them since they refuse to call me. The part apparently still has not shown up and I am assured a call back and assured that it will show up the next day. That night my father goes online and discovers that he can have the part overnighted to us and have it by tomorrow (Tuesday). We decided against it as we were assured it would show up on Tuesday, and had a feeling that they would not 'be able to' install the part we acquired. Well today is Tuesday and after not receiving a phone call all day I decide again to give them a call. I am told that again the part did not show up and that it should be in tomorrow. This has now been six days that my car has been sitting there waiting for a resistor. Needless to say my father is currently doing what he can talking on the phone with corporate. This is by far the worst and definitely not the first of my poor service experiences with Sport Chrysler. I have no ideas as to how I could possibly speed things up and get my car back. I find it very strange that I am able to get the part in a day when this dealership is not able to get it for four business days. Just needed to vent.