Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Thank you Xfire

Old 09-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Thank you Xfire

My girlfriend of almost 3 years broke up with me Sunday night. Yesterday I was riding around in my Xfire, and it made me feel better. I was able to cruise around Austin and blare music. It's been such and emotional roller coaster for me and riding in my car is still a lot of fun.

Sorry if any of you get pissed about this, but I just had to say thanks!

If you have a similar story, please share!

Old 09-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Default Re: Thank you Xfire

Nothing for us to get pissed about.

What was her reasoning? Too much time with the Crossfire?

Old 09-26-2006, 08:51 PM

No, we live two different lives man. She is in college at Texas State (30 miles away) and I am a teacher in Austin. I have been so damn busy with everything else that I ignored her too much. We are still talking, but she needs her space. I hope and pray she comes around so she can see that I am so very much sorry. I had a friend tell me last night that you really can't enjoy the good times unless you go through this. So, here to the best guys and gals!!

Old 09-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

everything in life happens for a reason... you may not see it this way today... but in the future you'll realize why.

hang in there... nearly all of us have been in your shoes at one time or another...

for now... when you get down... go for a drive... it hard not to put a smile on your face.

Old 09-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Forum Regular

I understand exactly how you feel... my Crossfire has always been there for me when a girl does something like that... Sometimes things happen that you don't like, but they'll make you stronger in the end. Enjoy the Crossfire and hang in there!

Old 09-26-2006, 11:20 PM

Thanks, you guys rock. I'll keep you posted on how everything turns out. Be looking for a part 2.

Old 09-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Forum Regular

maybe you just find your car more pleasing than her?

Old 09-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Steenport567 cheer up you live in Austin the home of the University of Texas campus where there is a lot more hot women then their are Crossfires in Texas. I use to love the Pecan Street Festival, Halloween and New Years when they blocked off 6th street for the party.

Old 09-27-2006, 12:26 PM

well actually this same thing happened with me about this time last year. my gf left me because all we did was argue and several other thing but anyway. it is very hard... you realize all the thing you did wrong and you would do anything to get her back or at least spend one more min. with her. but yall are still talking just say really sweet things and do really sweet things, she will come back and your relationship will be better then eve. i did this, my gf was at school one day and i was off work so i went to walmart and bought flowers and a really pretty card. then i went to her school and put rose petals and flowers and a balloon that said i love you on her car. and i placed lots of pics of me and her in the card and a really sweet note telling her how i felt. luckily her car was unlocked. and she called me as soon as she got it and we went to eat that night and worked alot of stuff out. we got back together a couple weeks later. don't turn in to a stalker thou... that wont score any points for ya. haha. but always be nice and show her that you still care and your good as gold... good luck and hang in there.