Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Parts (lack there of)

Old 04-16-2015, 10:54 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts (lack there of)

VAwoman, now that the part is (apparently literally) winging its way to you, why don't you keep your XF? If it is a base model, then trade it in for a Ltd. version. While I'm not quite as height challenged as yourself, I have my seat all the way up so that I don't feel like a little kid driving his folk's car.

I can't help but believe that driving the XF (with a higher seat) wouldn't be a lot more fun than going to work and tooling around in your '98 Jeep.

I am curious if you get to keep the Canadian Delivery Goose or have to send it back to Dave. I assume the latter.

Old 04-17-2015, 06:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Parts (lack there of)

Originally Posted by BibaResto
VAwoman, now that the part is (apparently literally) winging its way to you, why don't you keep your XF? If it is a base model, then trade it in for a Ltd. version. While I'm not quite as height challenged as yourself, I have my seat all the way up so that I don't feel like a little kid driving his folk's car.

I can't help but believe that driving the XF (with a higher seat) wouldn't be a lot more fun than going to work and tooling around in your '98 Jeep.

I am curious if you get to keep the Canadian Delivery Goose or have to send it back to Dave. I assume the latter.
What a sense of humor you guys have. Love it! I have a new jeep now and MS to go along with it so the jeep is just easier and YES if he sends me the goose he isn't getting it back! Height challenged - I like that. I work in a world of mostly men and when I come into a room or the ER the patient almost immediately assume I am an RN or aide. Gets old. But thanks for the humor this AM as I will surely need it as it is going to be a very long day for me.

Old 04-17-2015, 08:26 AM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: Parts (lack there of)

I'm confused (again) . . . Are "cabotsmom" (post #142) and "VAwoman" the same person?

It's clear the cabotsmom is the seller and nrasch14 is the buyer of the Crossfire discussed in another thread . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 04-17-2015 at 08:37 AM.