Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Best Accessory Ever (Radio)

Old 03-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Best Accessory Ever (Radio)

Something like this may have been posted on the electronics page, but this seems of general interest as well. About a year ago I purchased Rudy's (RCOMPART) accessory for the head unit with an aux, usb, and ipod connection. What an incredible plus to the car. My listening choices (and I use them all) are unbeatable. Ipod with control from the head unit with a little bit of playing around with playlists. You can also download a playlist to a stick before the drive, plug the stick into the usb, and play that. My iphone connects to the aux, and I get Pandora and Audiobooks, or connects to the ipod slot and I get my playlist(s) My Sirius radio connects to the aux without playing with radio stations or losing signal through a radio connect or losing the signal through invading radio stations on long drives. I quit smoking long ago (after 40 years) by going to electronic cigarrettes, and the usb will charge the batteries or even directly operate some cigarettes known as laptop cigarettes and working off a usb. Thank's Randy. Had I known at the time I would have paid twice what you charged.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Best Accessory Ever (Radio)

Hmm.. is this a voting poll or shameless plug? Personally the door capacitor mod gets my vote as the "best stereo upgrade". Under 10 bucks and applies to all crossfires 04 and up. There.. my shameless plug.