Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

CROSSFIRE INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP OPEN

Old 07-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Honorary -C-I-C-C-I Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CROSSFIRE INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP OPEN

Are you aware of what's happening around you??

Check it out............

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...pic.php?t=2092

Old 07-24-2004, 06:19 PM

you don't have top post in every board. I know it's important to you. But that's what the "Coupe" thread is for.

Old 07-24-2004, 06:31 PM

And this thread is..................... :roll:

Old 07-24-2004, 06:56 PM

but you posted it on almost every board.

Old 07-24-2004, 07:27 PM

I know of no other way to get the word out other than posting everywhere someone may read.
There is not a single place that reaches everyone, unless you know of one.
If you do then please share the information.

Old 07-24-2004, 08:17 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Red:

It's called blanket advertising... I hold no fault for your attempts... God Bless, keep up the good work... I would join you, but the sticker on the back of the car would **** me off... It's bad enough that I put a tinted "Crossfire Racing" across the top of the windshield... All my friends say it sucks and are trying to get me to take it off...

Old 07-25-2004, 07:36 AM

Personally I would never put one of those banner things on my windshield (But, then again I'm not into all that Momo ricer "BLING" stuff either.... Not a slam just my taste is different than yours... If you like it that's cool, it's your car... JMO..) or even an AAA sticker on any part of the car. But, the XFi sticker is not the least bit intrusive or obnoxiouswhen installed on the bottom center of the rear window. Even looking in the rearview mirror all you can see is the very top of the sticker. J.D., keep up the awesome job you're doing.... I might add.... Out of the goodness of you heart! You are "Da Man!!!"

Old 07-25-2004, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by WMichaels
Personally I would never put one of those banner things on my windshield (But, then again I'm not into all that Momo ricer "BLING" stuff either.... Not a slam just my taste is different than yours... If you like it that's cool, it's your car... JMO..) or even an AAA sticker on any part of the car. But, the XFi sticker is not the least bit intrusive or obnoxiouswhen installed on the bottom center of the rear window. Even looking in the rearview mirror all you can see is the very top of the sticker. J.D., keep up the awesome job you're doing.... I might add.... Out of the goodness of you heart! You are "Da Man!!!"
Wes, I agree I hate the windshield banner, But I have no choice as DC's advertising agency foots the bill for my entry fees everytime I race Willow Springs & Button Willow Raceways. You otta see what they originally asked me to do with the car, it would have made you BARF !!!

But we compromised with a custom Pop-up tent emblazoned with the Logo's, a custom helmet and driving suit with the crossfire logo and Chrysler wings...

To tell you the truth, to save $240.00 per weekend for entry fees I think I'll live with the little BLING BLING...

And to add insult to your injury, the reason I am trying to find out all the information about the aftermarket supercharger / intercooler, chip etc. is because there is one of those car modification shows (which will remain nameless for the time being) that wants to mod. my car for one of their episodes (no charge to me). So if I can turn this thing into a 400 hp "Super-Fire" with just a little research and putting up with snide comments, then I sure as hell am going to do it...

PS: MOMO is an italian company not japanese and the equipment was gratis from the factory...So the Ricer comment doesn't apply. I am proud to say I have never, in 35 years of driving, ever owned a japanese car...

But what is kinda troublesome is the Supercharger for the SRT is made by a japanese company... kinda pisses me off... But I can't re-invent the wheel, so I gotta go with it... Free is a good price !!!

Old 07-25-2004, 04:04 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey HHDP,Why don't you try ROOTS supercharger!It's a family thing you know.

Old 07-25-2004, 04:13 PM

PPS: Wes by the way, I think JD's logo is way cool, I saw it on a couple of cars at the Malibu-Hook-Up... I never disparraged it, I was making a comment about having something on the rear window at all.

As you probably know the visibility out that back window sucks, as well as with the sides. Now compound that with a full face helmet on a road course with 20 other cars crawling-up your *** trying to pass you... And that DAMN wing which makes it worse (PS, we built a bypass switch to prevent it from coming-up, because I almost clipped a Porsche trying to pass me low)

That is all I was trying to say... I will gladly put JD's logo inside the engine bay where all my other mandatory sponsor logos are (eibach, koni, schneider, K&N) And trust me, if I could get away with putting the other-one under there as well, I would...

Best Regards,

Derek

Old 07-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a word in edgewise... if the logo is placed in the lower center of the window, IMHO it is not intrusive at all... and it does look cool.

Old 07-25-2004, 04:24 PM

I have no problems with visablity. And I know Momo is Italian but to me it's a "ricer" look. I don't care who makes it. JMO

Do you have any videos we can see of you runs @ Willow Springs?

Old 07-25-2004, 07:33 PM

HDDP-
Send me a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope and we will get you connected and You can mount the sticker wherever you desire.
Be sure and include: Year, Color, Body Type and last six of the VIN.
I'll foot the bill!!!! :wink:
-JD

Old 07-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Forum Regular

Could we ask Mighty to add an "XFI" forum under the Community or General headings? This would provide a single place to keep the XFI group within this Forum.

Old 07-26-2004, 06:50 PM

I think the "HINT" has been thrown out a few times...................
I think we need someone that knows our forum leader that can talk to him eyeball to eyeball!!!!!!
I got a little flak from one of our forum friends for doing a "Blanket" on all the headings.
I had to do it since there was no single point to get the word out.
In fact, I was reading in a totally different area and someone mentioned the Organization............the other person said, "What are you talking about, what's XFi??" We need the word out.
Vipers (and others) started small like this and now they have MAJOR support and recognition!!
IF we do get to have a FRONT PAGE we want to transfer all of this thread to show the start (idea) through (discussion) and finally to (implementation).
These samesame topics could be merged in with the MAIN thread!

Old 07-27-2004, 07:40 AM
Forum Regular

Keep up the good work Redcross. Post where ever you like as far as I am concerned. :-)

Old 08-02-2004, 09:44 AM

Sorry to have missed the information, but how does one join the International Crossfire Charter group? What is involved?

Thanks.

Old 08-02-2004, 09:49 AM

Go to this thread and leave a post for REDCROSS. You will laso need to send him a self-adressed stamped envelope. You will find the address to sent it to in this thread also. https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...=asc&start=180

Let me be the first to say... Welcome to the club.

Old 08-03-2004, 09:02 AM

thanks WMichaels - I will contact REDCROSS tomorrow and send the self address envelope.