Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Newbie buying from CTD-Germany

Old 07-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie buying from CTD-Germany

Alohaz from Hawaii. I just got my blaze red crossfire last week and I was planning on doing some small and tasteful mods. The first thing I wanted to do was to get rid of the front amber side markers and replace them with some clear ones. I found them only on CTD-germany website as someone has recommended.

I have never ordered anything from europe before and I am wondering what some of your experiences were. Thanks.

Old 07-28-2004, 11:30 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Newbie buying from CTD-Germany

Originally Posted by MadRooster
Alohaz from Hawaii. I just got my blaze red crossfire last week and I was planning on doing some small and tasteful mods. The first thing I wanted to do was to get rid of the front amber side markers and replace them with some clear ones. I found them only on CTD-germany website as someone has recommended.

I have never ordered anything from europe before and I am wondering what some of your experiences were. Thanks.
i ordered my clear markers from ctd and received them in about 2 weeks after the processing of my card. i was very happy with their services...but be patient and allow at least 2 weeks for delivery...remember they are coming from germany and your in hawaii. no complaints from me.

Old 07-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the club of blaze red Xfires from Texas to Hawaii! I've considered replacing the side markers into clear ones but it doesn't seem to match the color at all. Clear side markers match well with SSB, black and alabaster but not red. Maybe you can invest your money in the illuminated door sills, Spark blue headlights and the Magnaflow muffler. Just my 2 cents.

Old 07-29-2004, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cyril Baldwin
Welcome to the club of blaze red Xfires from Texas to Hawaii! I've considered replacing the side markers into clear ones but it doesn't seem to match the color at all. Clear side markers match well with SSB, black and alabaster but not red. Maybe you can invest your money in the illuminated door sills, Spark blue headlights and the Magnaflow muffler. Just my 2 cents.
Hmmm... maybe clear isn't the way to go. My real goal was to get rid of the amber color. Would the rear side markers fit in the front?

Old 07-29-2004, 05:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MadRooster
Hmmm... maybe clear isn't the way to go. My real goal was to get rid of the amber color. Would the rear side markers fit in the front?
Interesting concept, but I think flashing red lights towards the front end of a privately owned car are likely illegal most everywhere, unless you're a volunteer firefighter or paramedic or something.

Old 07-30-2004, 08:02 PM
Forum Regular

my order was delayed by about 3 weeks and i had to chance 4 times before getting delivery this week, so they are OK but not great! in customer service.

LP

Still rear inidcators look much better with silver bulbs now

Old 07-31-2004, 08:26 AM

Welcome , I was looking for crosfires when I was there in May, saw none on the road. I get there quite often with my husband on business, where are you, maybe we can "Hula-up" :lol:

Old 07-31-2004, 10:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RED885
Welcome , I was looking for crosfires when I was there in May, saw none on the road. I get there quite often with my husband on business, where are you, maybe we can "Hula-up" :lol:
How ya gonna drive to Hawaii :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :shock:

Old 07-31-2004, 11:33 AM

Where there's a wiill there's a way :lol: Maybe I'll just move there, and have company ship RED885