Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Left Coast Hook-up??

Old 07-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Left Coast Hook-up??

Saw reference to posts about the Left Coast Hook-up and aMalibu run. How does one find out about these events? I want to play too.

'04 Sapphire Silver 6-speed

Old 07-29-2004, 01:10 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Left Coast Hook-up??

Originally Posted by davenhb
Saw reference to posts about the Left Coast Hook-up and aMalibu run. How does one find out about these events? I want to play too.

Read the threads in "Crossfire Meets"... Also I have one scheduled in November at Willow Springs Raceway... Look under racing category

Old 07-29-2004, 03:10 PM

Under "Meets" you will notice we have one planned for September 11 - Las Vegas - "Sin City Hook Up" . We also have one planned for next May in Yosemite posted under "Meets".

If you want to play (and who wouldn't) - just post that you would like to join. Then email me with your name, passengers name, where you will be coming from, cell phone number and email address.

Simple ..... and oh yeagh ..... get ready to have a very sore face. (From all the smiling) :wink:

Old 07-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VegasCrossfire
Under "Meets" you will notice we have one planned for September 11 - Las Vegas - "Sin City Hook Up" . We also have one planned for next May in Yosemite posted under "Meets".
Head on out this way (Virginia) to one of our Cross-Up's! There are two more posted (August 28/29 and October 2/3). We seem to have trouble attracting SSB's out here... :shock:

Old 07-29-2004, 07:10 PM

We don't know where you live - but if you live in So Cal., Arizona or Nevada, you might also notice that we are planning to get together this Saturday, July 31 in the Phoenix area. Short notice ... but hey... what an excuse to meet others!!! :wink: