Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

WINDSHIELD SCRATCH

Old 08-16-2004, 11:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WINDSHIELD SCRATCH

The passenger wiper is scratching the windshield, do somebody else is having the same problem?
HOT WHEELS

Old 08-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Forum Regular

Do you mean it is making a scratching noise or that it has actually scrached the window itself with a visable mark that does not come off with window cleaner?

-marc

Disclaimer: This post is intended for the use of the individuals which have rights to view this thread and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem or lack a sense of humor. If you are not one of the intended audience , then any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No Crossfires were harmed in the transmission of this post. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this disclaimer backwards. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your Crossfire. If you have read this post in error then please add some nutmeg in egg whites and place them in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for two hours before icing.

Old 08-17-2004, 06:00 AM

I had to replace my wiper blades after the first time I used them in the rain. They seem to be made out of very soft rubber. After only a few minutes of use they were leaving rubber on the windshield and causing the wiper to chatter very badly. I replaced them and all if right with the world once again. BTW... they are different sizes. 18" and 20"... if memory serves me... Actually to measure them I think the driver's side measures 17 7/8" and the passenger's side was something like 19 7/8". So I bought a set of 18" and a set of 20".... Installed one of each and have a spare set.

Old 08-17-2004, 09:40 AM

Hey Drunkiq - I did the egg whites and nutmeg thing but upon icing it I found the resulting absquatulation to be untenable. Any suggestions?

Old 08-17-2004, 10:32 AM

Looks like Dan has been giving English lessons. LOL :lol:.. Ala Norm Crosby (young folks probably don't remember him)... :lol:

Old 08-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Uncle_Al
Hey Drunkiq - I did the egg whites and nutmeg thing but upon icing it I found the resulting absquatulation to be untenable. Any suggestions?
Uncle Al,

We are all subsisting in the infinite macrocosm awaiting our inevitable state of quietus. With that said keep in mind that your result may be skewed depending on your intentions with the concoction after it was fabricated. Normally once a being has been exposed to a artifact of this magnitude, the end result will usually be its demise. If you or a pet are one of the small percentages of a less than one percent of the population that have ingested the mixture, it is feasible that a multitude of tribulations of the gastric intestinal temperament have arisen. In view of the fact that only such a small fall out is expected the FDA has tentatively approved this method as it benefits the residual ninety-nine plus percent of the population to disregard what the original post was about without any disorderly physical functions. The appropriate and projected procedure is for the mixture to be placed into a disposal device after it has been examined. If this was the course of action that you have foretoken then the disclaimer worked as intended.

Regards,

-marc

Old 08-17-2004, 11:42 AM

LOL..... Awesome!!! :lol: Can't wait to see if Dan replies to this. :lol: