Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

TT and Z Forums???

Old 08-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TT and Z Forums???

Hey, I'm just curious... why the TT and Z invasion all of a sudden on this forum??? Are there any XF owners over in your playground stirring up the pot??? :roll:

Old 08-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They're very INSECURED people :lol:

Old 08-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

word spreads quicky over the net, just wait until i get video putting a hurting on a x-fire. You guys will be all over it :lol: BTW you think this site is bad you should check srtforums.

Old 08-28-2004, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by BlackTT
word spreads quicky over the net, just wait until i get video putting a hurting on a x-fire. You guys will be all over it :lol: BTW you think this site is bad you should check srtforums.
You didn't answer the second question... are there any XF owners over in the TT and Z sandboxes stirring up the pot? Wonder why? Hmmmmmm...

Oh, the jet ski pic you posted is okay... why no TT pics to share??? :P

Old 08-29-2004, 01:02 AM
Forum Regular

AZ: Haven't you figured it out yet?

We have the cooler car, and the cooler web site!!!!

I am sure this will start the flame throwers, but I just could not help it!!!!

:lol:

Old 08-29-2004, 01:07 AM

Ha ha... where's Vegas? She'll get the bat out!!! :wink:

Old 08-29-2004, 02:01 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It just seems so strange to me that different make car owners would come over and post condescending messages on our board.

To see that we were invaded by TT owners make no sense to me.

They reminds me of bullies in school. They think they're cool, but no one really liked them.

It doesn't matter that their cars might be faster than ours.

Big Deal. Get a Life. Go home. Leave us alone.

Old 08-29-2004, 02:06 AM

No Bat this time....unless I bat those 's. With all those Z's and TT's out there - you would think that there would be enough going on in their forums to keep them there. Their manners alone are enough to keep me away from ever wanting to be in the mass of people owning those cars. I'll stay with our unique beauties. And I don't give a darn what they say about our cars. These guys are with a Capital "R" besides being 's.

Old 08-29-2004, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by AZ Outlaws
You didn't answer the second question... are there any XF owners over in the TT and Z sandboxes stirring up the pot? Wonder why? Hmmmmmm...

Oh, the jet ski pic you posted is okay... why no TT pics to share??? :P
If I go over to the 20v boards and start posting how I "beat a piece of **** x-fire" some of you guys would be all over it. Another reason probably has to do with people don't bother racing them. I always thought they would be a waste of gas to run in my SpecV much less the TT 215hp@3100lbs is nothing to sing about. But..... I see you guys can squeeze out high 14's, so I will pay more attention to them on the road at least with the specV :twisted: my TT is putting almost as much to the wheels as the x-fire is to the crank. And I'm lighter too :P

Oh and those skis are junk man, if u ski you should know they are rentals. Kawa SXTR and the RXP are the killers. I've been stuck on dial-up, so after two failed attempts of trying to upload my car pics I gave up. You guys probably configured it that way.

Vegas: The person that started all of this was the rude one not us, now we are here to stay. I'm gonna come back every now and again to keep you guys/gals in check :lol:

Old 08-29-2004, 08:32 AM

Actually I find all the controversy rather humorous. We all selected very similar cars spurning the more expensive Porsche's and lesser Civics, Sentras and Mini Coopers. We are far more alike than different, yet we challange each other to drag/road races and disparage each others cars. Fun isn't it!!! I enjoy reading about the Z and TT experience, welcome guys and gals.

Old 08-29-2004, 10:21 AM
Default TT and Zs

So they are a fraction fasters So are Mustangs.
And like the Mustangs you see one every two minutes.

They are mad because the tt , z, g35 and two other cars look alike.

The xfire stands alone.

Old 08-29-2004, 11:27 AM
Banned

I withdraw my challenge to race Blacktt for $500,I'll do it for bragging rights now only I name the canyon and rules of engagement !You may pm me instead of clogging this thread.I will only respond to a private message from now on !And will not post until after the race.Regarding any TTs.The ***** are in your side of the court now.Do you want to play?
I'll give you 1 more hour to decide yes or no time starts at 11:08am now!

Old 08-29-2004, 11:29 AM

Oh and those skis are junk man, if u ski you should know they are rentals. Kawa SXTR and the RXP are the killers. I've been stuck on dial-up, so after two failed attempts of trying to upload my car pics I gave up. You guys probably configured it that way.

Vegas: The person that started all of this was the rude one not us, now we are here to stay. I'm gonna come back every now and again to keep you guys/gals in check :lol:
Okay folks... here we have a first class "Yahoo" who says he's gonna be back to keep "us" in check!!!

Dude, you come into this fourm slaming everything in your path making waves as you pass through on the little rented "ski-do". You can upload dumbass pictures of yourself but when asked about where are some TT pics (which was really means "show us your stuff" or shut up) you mumble some crap about being on dial-up and how we configured it so you couldn't upload your car pics. Now that's a real intelligent statement...

As for Vegas... before you go running off at the mouth, get to know some of the people here on the forum or in person instead of just slamming everything!!! If you must know, Vegas is a very cool and level headed person that bites her tongue unless things start getting really crazy, rude or vulgar. When she does speak out... she carries a very big bat here and most people listen to what she has to say.

So, may I ask you take your black TT (if you have one that is) from wherever it was you came from BEFORE we configure it so that you and your computer go poof in a cloud of smoke never to be seen or heard from again??? (We can really do that you know...) Learn to play nice and keep yourself in check. Thank you.

Oh, here's what we mean by pictures... people coming together to enjoy their cars and the company of other owners:

Okay, so sometimes we are bad and capture the other guy. But we did let the pregnant VW go... :lol::P:twisted:

Old 08-29-2004, 12:00 PM

man, we have WAY too many TT gatherings going on all the time. With literally hundreds and hundreds of TT drivers chillin together. Just went to one in Milwaukee a month ago with 40 TTs there for the weekend. Raced around Road America as well.....amazing fun.

and here's a link to the ultimate TT gallery. Have a stroll around and see the car you wish you had :wink:

http://ttgallery.fotki.com/

----------------------------------------

Old 08-29-2004, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by eversoTTrevolutionso
man, we have WAY too many TT gatherings going on all the time. With literally hundreds and hundreds of TT drivers chillin together. Just went to one in Milwaukee a month ago with 40 TTs there for the weekend. Raced around Road America as well.....amazing fun.

and here's a link to the ultimate TT gallery. Have a stroll around and see the car you wish you had :wink:

http://ttgallery.fotki.com/

----------------------------------------
Man, that's great... so why don't you clowns just go and play in your own yard instead of trolling here???

Old 08-29-2004, 12:23 PM

I have just read all the TT posts. Instead of making a bunch of comments to encourage the infantile behavior I will harken back to what I heard many moons ago from my Father concerning similar individuals, "JUST IGNORE THEM". So I shall.

Old 08-29-2004, 01:28 PM

Nikki- I agree with you 100%. We tried ignoring these clowns, but alas, they keep coming back. I don't even mind that they are here - it is just that they are here to bash our cars.
Originally Posted by eversoTTrevolutionso
man, we have WAY too many TT gatherings going on all the time. With literally hundreds and hundreds of TT drivers chillin together.
everso....this is EXACTLY why we love our Crossfires. There Are NOT Hundreds and Hundreds of them running around every day. Our cars are unique - they are not common as your cars are. (A dime a dozen) The millions of you love your cars - the hundreds of us love ours, and most of us could care less who can beat who. If you are going to come over here for a visit - which is OK I guess, at least have some manners. Remember - YOU are in OUR house, and people with manners at least respect that. What you say about our cars on your forum is completely acceptable - that is YOUR house.
'nuff said...... :roll:

Old 08-29-2004, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by AZ Outlaws

Okay folks... here we have a first class "Yahoo" who says he's gonna be back to keep "us" in check!!!

Dude, you come into this fourm slaming everything in your path making waves as you pass through on the little rented "ski-do". You can upload dumbass pictures of yourself but when asked about where are some TT pics (which was really means "show us your stuff" or shut up) you mumble some crap about being on dial-up and how we configured it so you couldn't upload your car pics. Now that's a real intelligent statement...

As for Vegas... before you go running off at the mouth, get to know some of the people here on the forum or in person instead of just slamming everything!!! If you must know, Vegas is a very cool and level headed person that bites her tongue unless things start getting really crazy, rude or vulgar. When she does speak out... she carries a very big bat here and most people listen to what she has to say.

So, may I ask you take your black TT (if you have one that is) from wherever it was you came from BEFORE we configure it so that you and your computer go poof in a cloud of smoke never to be seen or heard from again??? (We can really do that you know...) Learn to play nice and keep yourself in check. Thank you.
:lol: man its funny to see you people get all worked up.

1. I never came on here and bashed anyone's car. I came on to challenge one of you to a race. The only person that wanted to race is a flake, maybe that says something about you guys.

2. I will upload pics of my TT, but I have nothing to prove to you clowns.

3. I really don't care who Vegas is, she made a point and I responded.

4. Go ahead and try to make my "computer go poof" I'll only come back bigger and meaner :twisted:

5. Now I know what pushes your buttons, I come back for more later.

Old 08-29-2004, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dan Root
I withdraw my challenge to race Blacktt for $500,I'll do it for bragging rights now only I name the canyon and rules of engagement !You may pm me instead of clogging this thread.I will only respond to a private message from now on !And will not post until after the race.Regarding any TTs.The ***** are in your side of the court now.Do you want to play?
There you are Dan, I offered to run you for $500 on another thread but not on the road(LACR). If you want to run the canyons, how about Palomar mountain? After all if you beat TT's all the time it wouldnt matter where we race at. I really don't know why I should waste my time on a car that traps under a 100 in the 1/4, but I will.

Old 08-29-2004, 02:45 PM

Yo TT... your not pushing anyone's buttons here Bro. It's just every time you open your dumb *** mouth you prove what a bigger jerk you are and you're here for no other reason than to talk crap or whatever else gets your nuts off.

As for Dan... well, he's "our" flake and "he is a" member of this group... unlike you, who must be the resident ahole of where ever it is you came from. Do yourself a favor and go home... no one wants to race you or hear any of your garbage.

Oh, and as for you not caring who anyone is, maybe that's your problem... you failed to learn how to interact with the other children. It's really showing even more than when you were in 3rd grade.

I'll take the advice of some of the wiser folks here... so that's all the time I have for you.... later dude. :roll:

Quick Reply: TT and Z Forums???