Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

all weather rubber floormats

Old 05-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all weather rubber floormats

Does anyone have a set of all weather rubber floor mats that actually are custom cut to fit this car?

There are a few companies out there that say they have a Weather Tech model that has a custom fit, NOT.

I bought this model from amazon only to find that it would fit only if I got the scissors out, I called Weather Tech and was told that they do not have a custom fit mat for our crossfires.

I asked husky liners and was given the same answer?

Is everyone running carpet mats or are there some of you guys using an all weather mat that I haven't found yet?

Thanks

Old 05-25-2016, 11:11 PM
Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Re: all weather rubber floormats

You can find OEM Slush Rubber Mats sometimes on eBay. I have a set and they work great.

Find some place with the following part number: http://parts.sutiendamopar.com/p/Chr...2209269AC.html

Last edited by James1549; 05-25-2016 at 11:25 PM.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:04 AM
Received 522 Likes on 415 Posts

Here's a link to a site that still shows the Crossfire Mats (Custom Carpet & Slush) available:

Wholesale OEM Chrysler Parts. Go to Page 2 The website states that they still have all of the Crossfie listed parts & accessories available & in stock.

Hope this helps,

Last edited by dedwards0323; 05-26-2016 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by bucketlisted
Does anyone have a set of all weather rubber floor mats that actually are custom cut to fit this car?

Is everyone running carpet mats or are there some of you guys using an all weather mat that I haven't found yet?

Thanks

I still have the OEM carpet mats in my car. So they are secured with the snaps. But I have a set of OEM Slush Mats sitting on top of them. Keeps my OEM carpet mats looking like new and still protects my car during lousy weather. Makes for easy cleaning as I just lift out the Slush Mat & clean it off. Quick vacuuming inside; usually don't even have to remove the OEM Carpet Mats.

If you prefer to use the Slush Mats instead of the Carpet Mats, the Slush Mats have the secure snaps that adhere to the floor.

Later,

Last edited by dedwards0323; 05-26-2016 at 06:21 AM.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:58 AM

do these slush mats fit like a custom cut mat would?

i have always used the weather tech for those reasons in all of my cars , but like i said in my initial post weather tech isn't making them for the xfire.

James, i went to that link but i couldn't find a good picture or description

thanks

Old 05-26-2016, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by bucketlisted
do these slush mats fit like a custom cut mat would?

i have always used the weather tech for those reasons in all of my cars , but like i said in my initial post weather tech isn't making them for the xfire.

James, i went to that link but i couldn't find a good picture or description

thanks
All I can tell you is these are the original OEM Slush Mats that were made to fit the Crossfire. They install in the footwells and are secured by the same snaps that hold the OEM carpet mats. Are they custom fit? As much as Chrysler could do. These were originally only available from a Chrysler dealer or an authorized Chrysler retailer. I am totally satisfied with the set I purchased & have in my Crossfire.

Not sure which version of WeatherTech you're referring to. If you're wanting a set that have the sides that essentiaily serve as a "catch-all bucket" for anything that spills onto the mat, like the WeatherTech DigitalFit Floorliner, the OEM Slush Mats are not designed that way. The Chrysler OEM Slush Mats are more like the WeatehrTech All Weather Floor Mats that are typically custom made for a vehicle. You will not have to trim anything on the OEM Slush Mats. They just drop in & fit, including secure snaps.

There is a small flap on the left-side of the driver's mat that is suppose to protect the foot rest for your left foot. This sorta lays there in my Crossfire, possibly because I have them sitting on top of the Carpet Mats. Others that are using these instead of the Carpet Mats can state how the mat fits with the foot rest.

You're probably not going to find anything else out there that even comes close to this set.

Last edited by dedwards0323; 05-26-2016 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:37 AM

Here are pics of the OEM Slush Mats in my car on top of the OEM Carpet Mats.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20160526_083158.jpg (1.07 MB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg
20160526_083133.jpg (1.33 MB, 50 views)
Old 05-26-2016, 08:44 AM

I'm looking for WeatherTech All Weather style, they are great at catching Florida sand, instead of the carpet,you know what a pita it is getting sand out of carpets

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
All I can tell you is these are the original OEM Slush Mats that were made to fit the Crossfire. They install in the footwells and are secured by the same snaps that hold the OEM carpet mats. Are they custom fit? As much as Chrysler could do. These were originally only available from a Chrysler dealer or an authorized Chrysler retailer. I am totally satisfied with the set I purchased & have in my Crossfire.

Not sure which version of WeatherTech you're referring to. If you're wanting a set that have the sides that essentiaily serve as a "catch-all bucket" for anything that spills onto the mat, like the WeatherTech DigitalFit Floorliner, the OEM Slush Mats are not designed that way. The Chrysler OEM Slush Mats are more like the WeatehrTech All Weather Floor Mats that are typically custom made for a vehicle. You will not have to trim anything on the OEM Slush Mats. They just drop in & fit, including secure snaps.

There is a small flap on the left-side of the driver's mat that is suppose to protect the foot rest for your left foot. This sorta lays there in my Crossfire, possibly because I have them sitting on top of the Carpet Mats. Others that are using these instead of the Carpet Mats can state how the mat fits with the foot rest.

You're probably not going to find anything else out there that even comes close to this set.

Old 05-26-2016, 08:48 AM

Thans for the photos, tthat helps a lot
It looks like they fit well, as you said
now I just need to find a set at a reasonable price, lol

QUOTE=dedwards0323;867218]Here are pics of the OEM Slush Mats in my car on top of the OEM Carpet Mats.[/QUOTE]

Old 05-26-2016, 11:33 AM

I have the Intro-Tech Hexomat from amazon. They catch alot of dirt and fit well with the snaps. It does take a couple days for the smell to go away.

Old 05-26-2016, 01:12 PM

thx james for the link

Old 05-26-2016, 01:20 PM
Old 05-26-2016, 02:46 PM

The pic on the amazon link is not what they look like. If you want I can post a pic of what they look like dirty.... (they do have the snaps)

Old 05-26-2016, 03:46 PM

better to have dirty washable rubber than to have dirty hard to clean carpet material

yes, a photo or 2 would be great, dirty is goo, that would mean that they are doing their job,

Originally Posted by cuervoacres
The pic on the amazon link is not what they look like. If you want I can post a pic of what they look like dirty.... (they do have the snaps)

Old 05-26-2016, 07:26 PM

I know I will suffer the wrath of the city dwellers but this is what country mats look like...

Fwd end

Snaps

Last edited by cuervoacres; 05-26-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: missworded
Old 05-26-2016, 08:50 PM

Yeah, I see the snaps, that is a good thiing
the price is good, I think I'll get a set Mr country
thanks again

I know I will suffer the wrath of the city dwellers but this is what country mats look like...

Fwd end

Snaps

Old 05-28-2016, 07:13 PM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts

LOL.
Your the first owner I have seen trying to grow taters in the car.

Old 05-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I wish my son would let me sell his oem winter mats. Came with his 2007 which he did not drive much in the winter, and then moved to FL in 2010. Just taking up space in my garage.

Old 07-04-2016, 06:27 AM

I know LLyod has rubber mats for the Crossfire though have no idea about their fit.