Rear Fascia Accent Panels? - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource


Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
Default Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

Where can I order a Rear Accent Panel set in stock?

Online Seller in US said yesterday,
"The part you are looking for has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
It is no longer available..."

Help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2013, 10:45 AM
InfernoRedXfire's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dallas, the Republic of Texas
Age: 57
Posts: 7,932
Default Re: Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

I don't believe they are available anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2013, 11:03 AM
bluecoupe's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Grimsby, Ontario
Age: 59
Posts: 2,535
Default Re: Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden Jo View Post
Where can I order a Rear Accent Panel set in stock?

Online Seller in US said yesterday,
"The part you are looking for has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
It is no longer available..."

Help would be appreciated.
If you find some, let us know.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hens teeth.jpg (8.9 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Bill F's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Schertz, TX.
Age: 69
Posts: 2,251
Default Re: Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden Jo View Post
Where can I order a Rear Accent Panel set in stock?

Online Seller in US said yesterday,
"The part you are looking for has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
It is no longer available..."

Help would be appreciated.

Have you tried here? Hot Car Accessories

Last edited by Bill F; 05-05-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2013, 10:46 AM
rayth's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Littleton, MA
Age: 31
Posts: 1,686
Default Re: Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

that's the million dollar question! you can get the fiberglass reproductions (see the link above) that some have said fit good and others say are pretty bad..
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
JHM2K's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Age: 32
Posts: 6,263
Default Re: Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayth View Post
that's the million dollar question! you can get the fiberglass reproductions (see the link above) that some have said fit good and others say are pretty bad..
I'll probably be picking up a set of these soon... The fit may not be *perfect* but I have access to some OEM-grade 3M seals/weatherstripping that can be applied between panel gaps (used on splash guards, etc).

These should attach similarly. Once installed, I doubt anyone will be crawling under the car for a QC inspection.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2013, 11:39 AM
rayth's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Littleton, MA
Age: 31
Posts: 1,686
Default Re: Rear Fascia Accent Panels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHM2K View Post
I'll probably be picking up a set of these soon... The fit may not be *perfect* but I have access to some OEM-grade 3M seals/weatherstripping that can be applied between panel gaps (used on splash guards, etc).

These should attach similarly. Once installed, I doubt anyone will be crawling under the car for a QC inspection.
I spoke with BadSRT2005 a while back after he purchased those from that site and he seemed very happy with them.. sent me pictures and it all looked solid
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
crossfire rear tires Jonacross Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension 11 10-23-2016 05:00 PM
Inner fender liner RH Da55id WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy 16 05-10-2016 11:37 PM
Ground Control Adjustable rear stabilizer links 2005 Ragtop Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension 7 10-03-2015 04:01 PM
pyle rear speakers blackpepper Audio, Video and Electronics 17 09-26-2015 04:39 PM
Roof repair (interior ceiling) jaesa Interior 0 09-07-2015 02:50 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.