Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

New to crossfire and have so many problems already

Old 01-15-2014, 05:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to crossfire and have so many problems already

Hey guys I just got a 2006 crossfire roadster I like it a lot but 4 months already I'm having so many problems. Where to start...
1. Tail stays up when I go 60 but then when I go under 30 doesn't go down I have to turn off and on the car to put it down with the button and sometimes it will go down by it self when I turn on the car and drive away weird.
2. The whole driver side lights don't work like low beam, side marker, and the whole back side lights at night. It works when I push on the breaks but it doesn't illuminate at night. My high beams work though.
3. My windshield fluid light on after I got a oil change and they filled up the reservoir. And never goes off now.
4. The convertible is making a squeaky noise when I go more the 20mph it's driving me nuts.
So yeah I started finding out couple months later. For the headlight I have hids and I just use a relay harness so I don't have to worry about that anymore but driving at night still a problem. I read forms said the tail might just need a new battery. So if any help would be awesome. And I'll keep looking through the forums for answers