Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Ground Control kits are ready!!!

Old 04-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ground Control kits are ready!!!

The much anticipated kit is ready boys!
https://www.facebook.com/GroundControl

Old 04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Ground Control kits are ready!!!

sounds brilliant! count me in.

Old 04-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess it's not up on their website yet, hurry!

Old 04-23-2014, 09:25 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by hustler316
The much anticipated kit is ready boys!
https://www.facebook.com/GroundControl
No offense meant to anybody; but it will be ready when we can order it, no? Get that I.T. web dude busy on showing us the goods G.C. ........ and the price. BTW, great friecken job on this setup gentlemen.

Old 04-23-2014, 10:54 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dinasrt
No offense meant to anybody; but it will be ready when we can order it, no? Get that I.T. web dude busy on showing us the goods G.C. ........ and the price. BTW, great friecken job on this setup gentlemen.
lol the kits are ready as stated...ready to sell, well now that's a different story.

Old 04-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Putting the final touches on the R170 Chassis suspension kit before its release"
Are the SRT6 and SLK32 kits one and the same???

Old 04-24-2014, 01:15 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Billy22Bob
"Putting the final touches on the R170 Chassis suspension kit before its release"
Are the SRT6 and SLK32 kits one and the same???
I don't see why they would be different? For any model, NA's included.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Forum Regular

Soooo....

I read through all 3 threads and took a gander at the Facebook offering as well.

I learned nothing about this product. Not even a link to their website. A couple Of good Ol boys with obvious vested interest have posted pics and Crowed about how great the ride is, but it still feels hinky to me. $$$$$, #####? Has Les gotten anything bolted up yet?

What are the limitations of this setup? What are the benefits? Can a N/A benefit? Is this track only material?

These threads are so full of non information it's almost lunacy. Bubble gum chompin and moonshine drinkin.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 05roadsterguy
Soooo....

I read through all 3 threads and took a gander at the Facebook offering as well.

I learned nothing about this product. Not even a link to their website. A couple Of good Ol boys with obvious vested interest have posted pics and Crowed about how great the ride is, but it still feels hinky to me. $$$$$, #####? Has Les gotten anything bolted up yet?

What are the limitations of this setup? What are the benefits? Can a N/A benefit? Is this track only material?

These threads are so full of non information it's almost lunacy. Bubble gum chompin and moonshine drinkin.
LMAO..... there are some photos on the facebook page. If that is all it is, I may pass. I was expecting a little more, but it is early and we shall see. Looks to be for the track, but may be wrong...I will keep an open mind for now.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I got an email from them Friday so I think it's finally "soon" as we understand the word. I have nothing more to add … today.

Les

Old 04-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Forum Regular

Im not sure what people are having a hard time grasping. It's a suspension kit, how is this so hard to understand? It's comprised of springs shocks, adjustable sway bar end links and a few other adjustable parts. What where you expecting? There will be a full on race kit as well as a kit available that allows you to use your existing yellow street konis if you have those. The race kit, is stiffer as it has stiffer springs but it is completely streetable. The ride is suprisingly good for how stiff the springs are. If it's too stiff for you, you have the option to change out the springs for whatever spring rate you want. The shocks are single adjustable with the ability to adjust ride height.
I'm at a loss for words at how negative people are about this considering that no one else is making anything for this platform.
I have no vested interest in this product, I asked them if they could make something for the platform because no one else is and for the most part crossfire owners would like something to help the car handle a little better. I did this to help out the community in general.
Lastly if you don't have the ability to google Ground Control and find their website on your own without someone posting a link for you perhaps you should not own a computer.

Old 04-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm excited, just patiently waiting for a price. I'm scared it will come down to a TT V12 or the suspension... In which case my crossfire will handle like crap for a while LOL.

Old 04-28-2014, 12:26 PM
Forum Regular

Haters gon hate....

Old 04-28-2014, 01:14 PM
Forum Regular

LOLOLLL Yes oddly enough i did manage to figure out it was a suspension kit. Thats exactly what caught my attention. I clicked on the only link that proposed to lead me to information, and it took me straight to evilbook. Now I don't use idiot book on my computers ( everyone doesn't need to know what I had for dinner), so I went and got my wifes laptop, and checked out the offering there. Very pretty pictures, So I was till interested, BUT no links to any information on the product. Yikes! so now I'm 2 computers and 90 minutes in to this search and I know that there might be a suspension kit out soon. ( I knew that at minute 1)

There are all kinds of suspension kits that perform all kinds of functions sir. You posted as much information in this response as in the other 3 threads combined. BTW I did Google Ground Control and Guess what? They have a big fat 0 as well.

I understand it's earlier than I was hoping, and I will probably just go a different direction. But honestly as I read the threads, I noticed anticipation and interest as opposed to negativity and Haterism. If People trying to Ferret out information from the only people who claim to have something is so difficult for you and your Homeboy to handle then You 2 should probably Bow out of the marketing of this product and let the people who work for Ground control take over. Simple real information is all that was requested. This Ain't rocket surgery.
Originally Posted by hustler316
Im not sure what people are having a hard time grasping. It's a suspension kit, how is this so hard to understand? It's comprised of springs shocks, adjustable sway bar end links and a few other adjustable parts. What where you expecting? There will be a full on race kit as well as a kit available that allows you to use your existing yellow street konis if you have those. The race kit, is stiffer as it has stiffer springs but it is completely streetable. The ride is suprisingly good for how stiff the springs are. If it's too stiff for you, you have the option to change out the springs for whatever spring rate you want. The shocks are single adjustable with the ability to adjust ride height.
I'm at a loss for words at how negative people are about this considering that no one else is making anything for this platform.
I have no vested interest in this product, I asked them if they could make something for the platform because no one else is and for the most part crossfire owners would like something to help the car handle a little better. I did this to help out the community in general.
Lastly if you don't have the ability to google Ground Control and find their website on your own without someone posting a link for you perhaps you should not own a computer.

Old 04-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Forum Regular

what do you need to know exactly?

Old 04-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Forum Regular

Just so you know I'm not marketing their product, I just got the ball rolling. They are the ones who will be releasing all the information in regards to the details of the kit. There is a lack of information because the kits have not been released yet. They have specifically asked for us not to discuss any of the actual details of the kit as something could change last minute. If you want details then call them...I suggest you dial 411 as you are scared of the internet..just make sure you take off your tinfoil hat first, it might cause interference with your reception.

Hmmmm maybe you use a different Google then I do...it's first on the list

Last edited by hustler316; 04-28-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Forum Regular

"The much anticipated kit is ready boys!"
Followed by,
"...the kits have not been released yet"

Old 04-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wedge
Followed by,
Being ready and being released are two different things. The kit itself is ready, there is still some work that needs to be done such as photos taken and website write up and so on. My kit will be shipped tomorrow, they are completed now we are just waiting for the official release...if that makes sense?

Old 04-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wedge
Followed by,

AJ9WB.gif

Old 04-29-2014, 08:26 AM

definitely some tinfoil hat guys on the Xfire forum, just like the benz ones. They tell you to never try anything new, and thats why no progress is ever made. I was gonna have to import a B16/B14 kit from Germany until I saw this. I see my next suspension upgrade now

Quick Reply: Ground Control kits are ready!!!