Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Smog/Air Pump Replacement

Old 02-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smog/Air Pump Replacement

Hey guys,

I am attempting to replace my air pump on my 2005 SRT6. I purchase a replacement part but of course, it was too good to be true, and it didn't fit.

The OEM BOSCH p/n is 0580000021, and after scouring the internet for a different replacement part I am coming up empty handed.

Does anyone know where I can find this part? OR is it possible to just pull a fuse?

Ebay and part stores have the wrong one. The exhaust port has to be on the right side not the left.

Thanks

Last edited by X_fire_chic; 02-19-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 04:44 PM
Received 535 Likes on 452 Posts
Default Re: Smog/Air Pump Replacement

Originally Posted by X_fire_chic
Hey guys,

I am attempting to replace my air pump on my 2005 SRT6. I purchase a replacement part but of course, it was too good to be true, and it didn't fit.

The OEM BOSCH p/n is 0580000021, and after scouring the internet for a different replacement part I am coming up empty handed.

Does anyone know where I can find this part? OR is it possible to just pull a fuse?

Ebay and part stores have the wrong one. The exhaust port has to be on the right side not the left.

Thanks
Some just added a plate and blocked of the ports somehow, do a search on here for details.
I guess you have no pollution tests in Texas.