Europe Serving all countries of the European continent.

Decided to get one very soon

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decided to get one very soon

Hi everyone.

Just joined. My wife and I decided this weekend to get a XF as our next car. My eldest son has one and he let us both have a test drive. Wow! We're both very impressed especially as we love the older cars with umph. Currently she has a Mazda MX5 Roadster (import) which is brilliant. I own a Ford Mustang powered MGZT 260 MK1 SE (300 BP) V8 which I have had masses of fun with. But after 4 years it's time for my last fun before I have to get an "Old Mans car) when I retire.

We're off on holiday at the end of the month and plan to sell the MG on our return and immediately buy a XF (same day hopefully). What I get for the MG will pay for the XF.

See that there are loads of them on the market n UK. Spoilt for choice really. My local garage man is a Merc trained mechanic with loads of certificates. He recommends the XF big time and mine will be his third in our home town.

So hope to be a proud owner within a month or two.

Max

Old 09-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Decided to get one very soon

well a pre-welcome welcome lol. Impressed with the MG, and quite frankly jeaous as you like lovely car with a lovely engine... did I mention I was jealous?

Old 10-03-2012, 06:30 AM

Hi Max
Welcome to the crossfire fold. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your xfire at a future meet.

Don't forget to regester now on www.ukcrossfires.co.uk and keep up todate with all the groups new's.

I retired over 10 years ago, and since then have had a Marcos Mantula Coupe V8. a Marcos Mantara Spyder V8 , plus two crossfires and still belt around in my crossfire Roadster. Life starts at retirement, not ends!

UKKen. (ish)

QUOTE=MaximumXF;695373]Hi everyone.

Just joined. My wife and I decided this weekend to get a XF as our next car. My eldest son has one and he let us both have a test drive. Wow! We're both very impressed especially as we love the older cars with umph. Currently she has a Mazda MX5 Roadster (import) which is brilliant. I own a Ford Mustang powered MGZT 260 MK1 SE (300 BP) V8 which I have had masses of fun with. But after 4 years it's time for my last fun before I have to get an "Old Mans car) when I retire.

We're off on holiday at the end of the month and plan to sell the MG on our return and immediately buy a XF (same day hopefully). What I get for the MG will pay for the XF.

See that there are loads of them on the market n UK. Spoilt for choice really. My local garage man is a Merc trained mechanic with loads of certificates. He recommends the XF big time and mine will be his third in our home town.

Max[/QUOTE]

Last edited by UK ken; 10-04-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by MaximumXF
Hi everyone.

Max
Hi Max,

If you would like to buy a nice SRT6 Roadster, check out the one I am selling here:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...x-my-srt6.html

Regards
Nigel