Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

dent removal

Old 05-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default dent removal

For anyone in Los Angeles area needing to get door dent/dings removed, I highly recommend Paintless Dent Removal and Door Ding Repair – Los Angeles and get ahold of David.

For me, i was leery on getting services from just searching on the web and no references from someone I know. So if you need to get rid of some dents (they do other body work too), i highly recommend David.

Just sharing my experience...

Old 05-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: dent removal

I used one here in the Portland, OR area and they did a GREAT job too...... can't see where they did the repair.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

anyone know if the rear fender on passanger side are double walled? I got dinged in the parking lot at Walmart and I can't stand dings! The ding guy at my dealership said he can fix it if he can get to it.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by mobilefitt
anyone know if the rear fender on passanger side are double walled? I got dinged in the parking lot at Walmart and I can't stand dings! The ding guy at my dealership said he can fix it if he can get to it.
Look in the trunk and if you can see it then you are golden. Single thickness.

Old 12-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Forum Regular
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool Re: dent removal

[QUOTE=onehundred80;821969]Look in the trunk and if you can see it then you are golden. Single thickness.[/

Crap...he's back with more condescending and ignorant posts...keeping an eye out and will be reporting you every miss step you take

Old 12-20-2014, 08:43 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=Big Daddy;822043]
Originally Posted by onehundred80
Look in the trunk and if you can see it then you are golden. Single thickness.[/

Crap...he's back with more condescending and ignorant posts...keeping an eye out and will be reporting you every miss step you take
Really . Perhaps using the available ignore feature here would be more appropriate, rather than subjecting the rest of us to your little vendetta.

Old 12-21-2014, 05:17 AM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

Originally Posted by dinasrt

Really . Perhaps using the available ignore feature here would be more appropriate, rather than subjecting the rest of us to your little vendetta.

^^^^^

Well said. Give it up already!!!!

Last edited by SparkieSRT6; 12-21-2014 at 05:20 AM.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:45 AM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6
^^^^^

Well said. Give it up already!!!!
He can't give it up Steve, bullying makes him feel secure.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Forum Regular
Thumbs up Re: dent removal

Originally Posted by bluecoupe
He can't give it up Steve, bullying makes him feel secure.

If Dave decides to play nice with others and stop being an overbearing condescending insulting, he has been warned by Admin so many times and still continues to make new members flee this site (over 20 at last count) because of being ridiculed or in insulted by Dave. I have not seen any members here say to Dave to tone it down, no members here stops Dave when he starts with the troll attitude (bully). So I will keep an eye out and comment on his bully comments and report him when he does. ***** IF Dave wants to play nice and be positive role then I promise I will be his #1 supporter...what do you say Dave? it's all in your hands

Old 12-21-2014, 01:31 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
If Dave decides to play nice with others and stop being an overbearing condescending insulting, he has been warned by Admin so many times and still continues to make new members flee this site (over 20 at last count) because of being ridiculed or in insulted by Dave. I have not seen any members here say to Dave to tone it down, no members here stops Dave when he starts with the troll attitude (bully). So I will keep an eye out and comment on his bully comments and report him when he does. ***** IF Dave wants to play nice and be positive role then I promise I will be his #1 supporter...what do you say Dave? it's all in your hands

If the mods are watching Dave as you have stated then let the mods do their job. AND let Dave be the architect of his own demise. Its pretty simple.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Forum Regular

If the mods are watching Dave as you have stated then let the mods do their job. AND let Dave be the architect of his own demise. Its pretty simple.

They have asked to be advised. end of story

Old 12-21-2014, 01:36 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

So your job is done........no further need to be the forum hero.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Forum Regular

if anyone wants to add to this you can PM me I'll give you my cell # and we can talk. enough said....it's up to Dave....and I do hope he will work with the group in a positive manner.

Old 12-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

3+ years with Dave.. yes he's a little salty at times. I think we all have our moments.. Like Honda boy gonna tune his with his IPhone and smoke everyone. BUT you can not take away the fact he has been there with correct information for issues. People jumping in on threads with half a$$ed and or completely wrong information is far more irritating than some of Dave's remarks.

If we're going to eliminate members for not participating in proper Home and Garden let's bake cookies etiquette it's going to get real lonely around this place.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 12-21-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:37 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
If we're going to eliminate members for not participating in proper Home and Garden let's bake cookies etiquette it's going to get real lonely around this place.

That will be the truth.

Old 12-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Big Daddy;822043]
Originally Posted by onehundred80
Look in the trunk and if you can see it then you are golden. Single thickness.[/

I think Onehundred answered the question?? What more do you want?

Old 12-21-2014, 02:52 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

BTW, who is "they" that asked to be advised. Am I at the understanding that 'they" are the moderators? If so let us know which one(s) please.

Old 12-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

BTW, who is "they" that asked to be advised. Am I at the understanding that 'they" are the moderators? If so let us know which one(s) please.
Steve, don't waste your time on a bully with a "holier than thou" attitude.

Old 12-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts

1, Find a post where I have insulted somebody that did not ask for it, that should be simple.

2, I have yet to find anywhere you have added any solutions to problems, maybe you can point me in the right direction.

3, I have yet to find anywhere I have insulted you, point that out as well.

4, There is a clique here on the forum and I'm not in it nor do I want to be. Your not in it either.

5, You said that the thread in my sig was cut and paste, read it and see how many are my 'How To' articles. Also see how many of other peoples I have converted to PDF files and kept their avatar as the author. Also see the documents I have found and have had added to the Documents list.

6, Count my posts that have become a sticky on the forum.

7, I would add any helpful thread of yours to the thread in my sig, but guess what? There isn't any.

PS
You don't like me, I don't like you. We have never met, let's keep it that way.

Old 12-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

There's always Facebook for those who are overly sensitive.. LOL..

Quick Reply: dent removal