Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Need Help

Old 07-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help

Fellas:

I am a little puzzled. From a USA company I purchased some chrome straits and other chrome pieces for my car, totaling about $375. The company had the straights in and had to order the other accessories from Germany. They told me it would take two weeks to come in from Germany. However, it has been two months and I have not heard from them.

It has been so long that I actually forgot the company who I made the purchase. I know they are U.S. because i have talked with them several times on the phone.

I got the referral from this forum and so I am hoping you guys can help me remember the U.S. company that sells chrome accent pieces for our x-fire. I need to get a hold of them and ask where are the rest of my parts

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Old 07-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Need Help

Evosport .. does this name ring a bell by chance..?

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-my-items.html

Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need Help

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Evosport .. does this name ring a bell by chance..?

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-my-items.html
Mrmiata:

Thanks for immediately jumping to my aid and trying to assist me thru this quagmire I have created fir myself. But it was not Evosport, thank goodness.

Another forum member just posted on the other thread I created and he helped me identify the company: Korean Auto Imports. I will be giving them a call immediately!!

Thank you sir and everyone else as always