Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

My "f" fell off 😩

Old 03-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My "f" fell off 😩

I have lost an F off the back of my 04 Crossfire. I haven't found anywhere that sells just one letter and I really don't want to purchse an entire set. I was hoping someone may know of somewhere that sells them one letter at a time. Thanks!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts
Default Re: My "f" fell off 😩

Originally Posted by Mimi
I have lost an F off the back of my 04 Crossfire. I haven't found anywhere that sells just one letter and I really don't want to purchse an entire set. I was hoping someone may know of somewhere that sells them one letter at a time. Thanks!
You're F'ing unlucky aren't you?

Old 03-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Default Re: My "f" fell off ��

Mimi:

Give me a PM with address and phone number and I will send you a" NEW" letter"F". It will be free, I get old letters from other members and clean them, put new adhesive on them and send them out for free.

Clean the area with naptha, or mineral spirits. DO NOT USE ACETONE!!!!!
Get painters tape and put a line of tape across the bottom of the letters extending out past where the " F" will mount and do the same on the top. Also put a tape running top to bottom with the proper space allowed for the letter "F" to be place equal distant to the next letter. In other words line it up. Remove the red tape backing and stick letter to the paint ( make sure it is where you want it as it sticks really well).
Send me your address and phone and I will get it sent to you ASAP.

dtinker

Old 03-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: My "f" fell off 😩

Dtinker - would you happen to have the "SRT-6" badge from the right rear on the hatch?

Also, I think its great that you do this for others. Just another feather in the hat of this community showing how willing they are to help other members.

Old 03-20-2014, 02:13 PM

Sorry, I have no SRT6 emblems. may want to contact Andrew on the forum, he makes a lot of special emblems, but don't remember those being one of his offering. I have seen a few on ebay, but very expensive. Thanks for the kudos as well. I really do like helping someone keep their car like they want it.

dtinker

Old 04-27-2014, 12:06 PM
Smile Re: My "f" is missing!!!

Originally Posted by dtinker
Mimi:

Give me a PM with address and phone number and I will send you a" NEW" letter"F". It will be free, I get old letters from other members and clean them, put new adhesive on them and send them out for free.

Clean the area with naptha, or mineral spirits. DO NOT USE ACETONE!!!!!
Get painters tape and put a line of tape across the bottom of the letters extending out past where the " F" will mount and do the same on the top. Also put a tape running top to bottom with the proper space allowed for the letter "F" to be place equal distant to the next letter. In other words line it up. Remove the red tape backing and stick letter to the paint ( make sure it is where you want it as it sticks really well).
Send me your address and phone and I will get it sent to you ASAP.

dtinker
Any chance you have another letter "F" from the trunklid? I bought the car and was missing. Chrysler wants too much. Cost?

Old 04-27-2014, 03:51 PM

Send me a PM with address, phone and I will send you an ""F". Check all your other letters and fix before they get lost!