Commercial Sponsor Classifieds In order to post in this forum you must be a Commercial Sponsor. If you are not a commercial sponsor you will need to buy a sponsorship to create new threads in this section.

Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

Old 12-23-2011, 01:05 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

Welcome to the Crossfire Shop

The owners of The Crossfire Shop have been involved with high performance vehicles and racing for over thirty years.

Involved in everything from Rock Crawling, Drag Racing, and even Offhore Powerboat Racing, we know High Performance vehicles and what it takes to be the best.

Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, and Jeep have always been our vehicles of choice, so it's only natural for us to specialize in what we know best!

Our mission is to utilize our extensive experience in high performance applications, supply and manufacturing, to provide you with the very best parts selection for your Chrysler Crossfire. All while providing you with high quality products and superior service at reasonable prices.

Unlike a typical salvage yard, we own several Crossfires ourselves and we know them inside and out. Our parts have not been sitting exposed, neglected in an open environment either. We disassemble each vehicle indoors, and then store the parts in a controlled indoor storage.

When it comes to knowing what you are getting, we grade each part and make sure you know the condition before purchase. Instead of simply throwing stuff in a box, we pack your items carefully to make sure they get to you in the same condition it was in when it left.

In the near future, we will be exploring possibilities to have specific replacement items manufactured for us. We are also looking into offering a refinishing service for interior parts where the factory finish tends to peel off.

We have been MoPar lovers for longer than we care to remember. The original muscle cars were cheap when I turned 16 in 1976, so I had the opportunity to own and drive the original Superbees, Road Runners, GTXs, Satellites and Coronets. Back during the time of the 318, 340, 360 small blocks, the 383 and 440 big blocks, and of course the mighty 426 HEMI. Those were the days of Polyglass tires on 6" x 14" rims, drum brakes on all four corners, and power steering was an option.

The Crossfire is far different in creature comfort, options, build quality, and performance. As such, they also require a different approach as well. We are dedicated to advancing the availability of quality replacement parts for your Crossfire. Unlike others who provide only the major components, we can provide access to any part found on the Crossfire, no matter how big or small.

So we know your vehicle. We own them as well. We spend countless hours and miles driving them ourselves. So when you choose The Crossfire Shop as your parts source, you know that your particular vehicle and needs are far more than just a part # entry in a vast catalog, or being taken from a neglected forgotten vehicle left out in a wet dusty yard somewhere.

As we get our operation up to speed over the next few weeks, we hope you will give us a try the next time you need parts for your Crossfire.

Tim - The Crossfire Shop, LLC.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts
Default Re: Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

Thank You for your efforts and I wish you the best outcome as you embark on this new business venture here to help us keep our Crossfires on the road with replacement parts.

This could very well be the beginning of a wonderful new business for you and everyone here in the Crossfire Community.

Happy Holidays to you and your family and lets see some more parts as we begin 2012

Gary

Old 12-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to this ....... absolutely FANTASTIC ....... Good Luck

Old 12-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Outstanding !!!!!!! very cool !!!!Very very cool !!!!

Old 12-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Is there a link ?

Old 12-23-2011, 03:03 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by alaxfire
Is there a link ?
Domains have been registered, but will be a bit before a web page is up. Lots to do, gotta go to TN to pick up a chassis Monday, and the SRT6 arrives on the 30th. For right now will run a thread in the vendor section. We will make an announcement when web page is functioning.

Any web designers on here?

Old 12-23-2011, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by MrMoPar
Domains have been registered, but will be a bit before a web page is up. Lots to do, gotta go to TN to pick up a chassis Monday, and the SRT6 arrives on the 30th. For right now will run a thread in the vendor section. We will make an announcement when web page is functioning.

Any web designers on here?
Just a thought .... you probably should join and register as a vendor at CICCI. I believe they have members and administrators that can help you. It costs $35 to join as a member, but I'm not sure of cost to a vendor. Of course you always can up to vendor status at some point. Best check it out. I'm sure someone will chime in here about this .......

Old 12-23-2011, 05:06 PM

Good. The more resources the better. They are slim. If I need you I know you are here, but Where in Ohio? Gary

Old 12-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best of luck Tim in the new business.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Should be a gold mine in the future.
Great idea.
Good luck!

Old 12-23-2011, 06:59 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
Just a thought .... you probably should join and register as a vendor at CICCI. I believe they have members and administrators that can help you. It costs $35 to join as a member, but I'm not sure of cost to a vendor. Of course you always can up to vendor status at some point. Best check it out. I'm sure someone will chime in here about this .......
That's on the list of things to do (big list!), soon.

And thanks to all the well wishers!

Last edited by MrMoPar; 12-23-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I welcome you to the Crossfire party, too! As others have noted, there ought to be a business in supplying parts.

Also will chime in to recommend that you get over to the CICCI site, too, join the actual alive and active Club, and sponsor that site.

Now, the question / request, inviting anyone else to chime in on: how can I have a DRB III with appropriate Crossfire connectors, etc., and software? DRB III units are not hard to find on eBay for around $3,000. Should be able to find Crossfire specific stuff for another couple hundred or so. But collecting that would take time, and a bunch of not-so-straighforward research.

Chrysler switched from DRB III to the StarScan during the Crossfire production run, and online documentation says the newest '07 and '08 Crossfire need the StarScan. Is that the actual whole truth? Seems very likely to me that either tool should be useful on the whole production series of Crossfire, with the later StarScan having more and better capabilities. But lots of nasty games are possible with software, so...

Some folks around here know this stuff, but I haven't been able to find good info on the Forum.

And.... where in NW Ohio? Toledo is sure not too far for us Detroit area folks to go for good parts!

Old 12-23-2011, 07:38 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by SRT6 in MI
I welcome you to the Crossfire party, too! As others have noted, there ought to be a business in supplying parts.

Also will chime in to recommend that you get over to the CICCI site, too, join the actual alive and active Club, and sponsor that site.

Now, the question / request, inviting anyone else to chime in on: how can I have a DRB III with appropriate Crossfire connectors, etc., and software? DRB III units are not hard to find on eBay for around $3,000. Should be able to find Crossfire specific stuff for another couple hundred or so. But collecting that would take time, and a bunch of not-so-straighforward research.

Chrysler switched from DRB III to the StarScan during the Crossfire production run, and online documentation says the newest '07 and '08 Crossfire need the StarScan. Is that the actual whole truth? Seems very likely to me that either tool should be useful on the whole production series of Crossfire, with the later StarScan having more and better capabilities. But lots of nasty games are possible with software, so...

Some folks around here know this stuff, but I haven't been able to find good info on the Forum.

And.... where in NW Ohio? Toledo is sure not too far for us Detroit area folks to go for good parts!
Not sure of split between DRB-III and Star Scan. I know DRB requires interface card and specific cable to link to Crossfire. You might post the question over in the technical section, it will get better response there.

Located in NW Ohio, near the Put-In-Bay, Cedar Point area on Lake Erie (freaking cold!)

Old 12-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
Just a thought .... you probably should join and register as a vendor at CICCI.
I believe they have members and administrators that can help you.
Originally Posted by SRT6 in MI
Also will chime in to recommend that you get over to the CICCI site, too, join the actual club, and sponsor that site.
We would welcome you as a new member for the low fee of just $35 for the year.
Eventually you may even be able to become a Vendor Member and have your website linked to our home page.

Join Us @ CICCI

Old 12-23-2011, 10:07 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
We would welcome you as a new member for the low fee of just $35 for the year.
Eventually you may even be able to become a Vendor Member and have your website linked to our home page.

Join Us @ CICCI
I sent CICCI an email about vendor registration as I did not see any info except for individual registration.

Old 12-23-2011, 10:16 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

I am watching the following;

SRT-6 with lower fascia front end damage, graphite
SRT-6 Roadster with lower rear fascia damage, SSB
Alabaster roadster with front end damage, vanilla interior, only 6700 miles, but both dash bags blown.

They probably will not be up for auction till late January.

Unless this one goes REALLY CHEAP, I think will pass. Front end crash, rollover, went in the drink. Looks like interior was vandalized during theft, and vehicle rolled off an embankment ending up in water.

Last edited by MrMoPar; 12-23-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:07 PM

Tim, the items arrived today and in outstanding condition. Thank you so much for your assistance and commitment to the Crossfire family. Sincerely, Chas Knight

Old 02-15-2012, 11:05 AM

I wrote a post on the XF forum about needing a power door lock module. You replyed that you may have one. Do you have one? I need one asap. Price and shipping. Thanks!
David Skulstad
423-494--4900

Old 02-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Tim, Reminder: Interior Taillight panels/covers>>>>

Old 02-15-2012, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by MrMoPar
I sent CICCI an email about vendor registration as I did not see any info except for individual registration.

Tim, PM me reference your Vendor request. DO NOT MEMBER REGISTER YET.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!