General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Larry the Cable Guy Favorite Moments

Old 05-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Larry the Cable Guy Favorite Moments

He may be rude, he may be crude, I know that it's potty humor but " he's funny I don't care who you are." He can make me laugh until the tears run down my cheeks.

I thought it might be fun to share some your favorite Larry Moments. We have to be respectful to the wishes of the moderators so let's be careful how we do this.

Here it goes:

Larry adopted a young boy from Africa named Boobila Boobila. Boobila sent Larry a thank you note and Larry read it on stage. The note said:

Dear Larry,

Thanks for the flyswatters.

Boobila Boobila

Larrys big fat aunt and Larry were watching TV and the aunt kept digging at her rear end. She asked Larry to have a look in her b*** crack because she thought she had a tumor in there.

Larry said no way would he have a look in her b*** crack and that she sould go to the Doctor. She went to the Doctor and he removed the so called "tumor". It turned out to be a Milk Dud that she accidently sat on.

My Favorite:

Larry was in bed with his 300 pound girl friend and she wanted to do **.
Larry was reluctant but agreed to it and they got into position and she let 4 "big ones" right in his face. He said, "Oh baby, I don't think I can take 65 more of those."

Larry said he was arrested at J.C. Penny. Turns out he was molesting the maniquins. He told the police that it wasn't his fault and that the maniquins were just a bunch of *****.

Now I don't care who you are, that there's funny.

Lord forgive me and bless all the pygmies in New Guinea.