General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Vote...Should this forum have posts from VW owners?????

Old 07-30-2003, 02:51 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vote...Should this forum have posts from VW owners?????

Krooner is a moderator on this forum and puts down american cars and chrysler quality! Why do we need this? He is a VW owner and adds no ownership experiance or expertise.Why would people take advise from a VW owner on a chrysler site?I have 20 years chrysler experiance and work for a chrysler dealer.I can be very helpful with technical advise and crossfire info.I will no longer post until this moron is gone.

Old 07-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:x I agree, lets be constructive, no "VW" input. Go to the VW forum and compare all the problems with the new Bug, as we had one and got rid of it!!!!!

Old 07-30-2003, 03:18 PM
Forum Regular

crossfiretech:

Please see the admins post under 0-60. krooner is limited to his posts now. I want your input moving forward, so stay on and help us owners out. We need a tech

Old 07-30-2003, 03:38 PM

If you have a problem with me pm me, or post this in the off-topic forum. This is completely off-topic and will get locked or moved to off-topic forum..

later..

Old 07-30-2003, 04:34 PM
imported_mightyjlr

Crossfiretech:

Krooner is a moderator for the Other Cars and Off Topic sections of this site. I made him a moderator for those sections as he does have a lot of knowledge about cars, and he has a lot of experience with forums. I am sorry he has differing views to others on this forum, including me. I have already asked him to limit his postings to the forums that he moderates, I don't however blame him for responding to this thread. I value all members posts on this forum including yours. I am sure you will be a valuable member, and will add a lot to this forum. That said, there is no reason to go attacking anyone and calling him a moron. I am moving this to the off-topic forum, where you guys can discuss it further if you would like. What I would really like to see however is you guys putting this behind you, as this feud really has no reason to be in the first place, and certainly has no reason to continue.

Old 07-31-2003, 06:19 AM

AMEN!

Old 08-01-2003, 08:49 AM

I think we need the input from both crossfiretech and krooner. If we don't have someone playing devil's advocate aren't we just looking through rose colored glasses. I feel extremly special when i'm behind the wheel of my crossfire but i do realize it's not for everyone.

Old 08-01-2003, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by luckycharm
I think we need the input from both crossfiretech and krooner. If we don't have someone playing devil's advocate aren't we just looking through rose colored glasses. I feel extremly special when i'm behind the wheel of my crossfire but i do realize it's not for everyone.
Well, I think it's a bit ridiculus to say you don't want posts from vw owners on this forum.. I know atleast one person owned a bug before the crossfire.. If he doesn't want vw owners posting on the board, then how can owners of any other cars be allowed to post here too.. it makes no sense, there's alot of people that browse this board to find out some more info on crossfires. Being the Audi TT it's only compeition, it does provide the board with a devil's advocate view.. I'm not saying i like either one better, they both have they're strong and weak points.. But it does provide a another opinion for perspective buyers looking at both crossfires and TTs.. I think if crossfiretech does not post here ever again, because he doesn't want vw owners posting on here, then he should try finding a forum that doesn't have atleast one member that owns a vw, and is as popular as this forum.. hell there's plenty of guys that post on the boards i post on that own srt4's, neon r/t's, ram ss/t's, camaros ss's, vettes, and muscle cars, we might joke around with them every once and awhile(and they joke right back), but it's nothing personal, like this has somehow turned personal for mr. crossfiretech..

later..

Old 08-06-2003, 08:31 AM

Krooner....Sorry if I offended you. I think you misunderstood my post. I think you and anyone else that wants to post on this site should be able to do so, no matter what they drive. Different opinions are good. If eveyone liked the same car our highways would be pretty dull.

Old 08-06-2003, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by luckycharm
Krooner....Sorry if I offended you. I think you misunderstood my post. I think you and anyone else that wants to post on this site should be able to do so, no matter what they drive. Different opinions are good. If eveyone liked the same car our highways would be pretty dull.
don't be sorry you were on point.. i wasn't directing my post towards you, even tho i did quote your reply..

later..