General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Facebook - Chrysler Crossfire Owners Group

Old 09-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Facebook - Chrysler Crossfire Owners Group

1870 members and growing.. If you have attempted to join us there for a more social interaction.. Please note in your message system you have an "others" message tab there.

That is where your contact return will show up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2211655775/

Old 09-15-2015, 10:37 AM
Forum Regular
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Facebook - Chrysler Crossfire Owners Group

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
1870 members and growing.. If you have attempted to join us there for a more social interaction.. Please note in your message system you have an "others" message tab there.

That is where your contact return will show up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2211655775/
Hi Mrmiata, Do all of your members own Crossfires? Some more than one? I am curious how one would arrive at a more precise number of Crossfires that are actually in service, on the road today. There are other Crossfire owners like myself, I would bet, who refuse to participate in Facebutt that would not be a part of the membership number you present. What would your best guess be of how many Crossfires are in service today worldwide? By the way, congrats on that number 1870, that's impressive indeed.

Old 09-15-2015, 12:29 PM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Fla_Xfire_SRT
Hi Mrmiata, Do all of your members own Crossfires? Some more than one? I am curious how one would arrive at a more precise number of Crossfires that are actually in service, on the road today. There are other Crossfire owners like myself, I would bet, who refuse to participate in Facebutt that would not be a part of the membership number you present. What would your best guess be of how many Crossfires are in service today worldwide? By the way, congrats on that number 1870, that's impressive indeed.

I second that motion
Ken

Old 09-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Southernscrew
I second that motion
Ken
3rd. I have no presence on Facebook at all, and I have no desire to start now. I'm sure there is a use for it, but all I hear about is people bragging and snooping about each other, not my idea of fun.
As for number of Crossfires still out there, I'd guess at least 60,000, that should be about %80 of total built (right?).

Old 09-15-2015, 07:22 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Members are "screened" for being an owner. Now how many have sold and moved on - that's not known, but even if they sell, as part of the family they are welcome to stay. Seems like half the sellers come back with another one later anyways.

As far as "drama".. well I've found the block option works real well for people you no longer desire anything to do with.. But this is not about "for or against" face book. Just wanted to through out a social interaction option for those who might enjoy it.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:15 AM
Forum Regular
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by pioneer4x4
3rd. I have no presence on Facebook at all, and I have no desire to start now. I'm sure there is a use for it, but all I hear about is people bragging and snooping about each other, not my idea of fun.
As for number of Crossfires still out there, I'd guess at least 60,000, that should be about %80 of total built (right?).
60,000, wow, I wonder if Chrysler Motors keeps tabs on the numbers of Crossfires that they service or see for some reason other than service. I think they always ask me a VIN when I have ordered parts. Thanks for the response, I must go out and see if I can THROW some horseshoes THROUGH the air onto the stake....(wink)...peace

Old 09-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Fla_Xfire_SRT
Are both of yours SRTs?

Old 09-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ayeeeeeee