General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Happy Turkey Day! Or, whatever one may wish to be thankful for. Considering the PC's

Old 11-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Happy Turkey Day! Or, whatever one may wish to be thankful for. Considering the PC's

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Or whatever blows cool breezes up your skirt...

Old 11-25-2015, 03:26 PM
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Happy Turkey Day! Or, whatever one may wish to be thankful for. Considering the P

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for Sriracha Sauce, days where nobody else drives, when my kids decide not to play their music, cool days (not freezing), and my joints working properly!

Old 11-25-2015, 03:52 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Happy Turkey Day! Or, whatever one may wish to be thankful for. Considering the P

I am thankful for true friends like maxcichon.
( Not kidding, it's really true ).
I can recall that upon first joining this forum, I saw some posts from Max and had an image in my mind of some young college student at Auburn, but the pictures of his engine mods etc just didn't jive.
I had to go see for myself.
We have been friends since that day, and seldom a week goes by that we don't communicate in some form or another.
He drives up to visit quite often, and I make a wide swing by Auburn to see him and Tina on my way to visit my sister ( adds about 50 miles to the trip ).

Last edited by ala_xfire; 11-25-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Last y
ear I was rushed to the Hospital on Thanksgiving day but I'm doing well this year.

God Bless all.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!
I'm thankful for my lovely wife of 40 years, thankful to ALL of our Service People where ever in the world they may be, to Chrysler for the little car they made that brought us all together, and to the friends we've made on the forum...
This was our Dinner for today... a photo for your consideration.

The Menu...
Wine infused Filet Mignon grilled to medium rare
Homemade Pea Salad
Olive Oil Baked Potatoes
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Crescent Rolls
Wine Reduction Sauce (the same wine as the Steaks were done in...)
Homemade Pumpkin Pie
Homemade Pecan Pie (NOT Bama-Southern style)
Homemade Vanilla Whipped Cream (not shown-still in the frig)
And the rest of the Wine!!! Shown at the back of the table...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
The Meal.JPG (2.75 MB, 14 views)
Old 11-26-2015, 09:16 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 451 Likes on 318 Posts

Hello all,
I have had a busy day but just wanted to stop in here tonight and say how thankful I am for finding so many of you and meeting you at the various national meets over the past 8 years
When buying my Crossfire in April 2007 I never would have imagined becoming a part of such an awesome forum and building relationships with so many or you here that have lasted for so many years.
I sincerely hope everyone here had a terrific Thanksgiving and I'm wishing you all a wonderful holiday season

Gary

Old 11-30-2015, 08:13 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
I am thankful for true friends like maxcichon.
( Not kidding, it's really true ).
I can recall that upon first joining this forum, I saw some posts from Max and had an image in my mind of some young college student at Auburn, but the pictures of his engine mods etc just didn't jive.
I had to go see for myself.
We have been friends since that day, and seldom a week goes by that we don't communicate in some form or another.
He drives up to visit quite often, and I make a wide swing by Auburn to see him and Tina on my way to visit my sister ( adds about 50 miles to the trip ).
Right back 'atcha', buddy.

Great responses, folks.